[25+ Age] L & D Forums for High-Functioning Adult AS?

Page 23 of 23 [ 354 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2009, 11:19 am

ephemerella.... :?

ephemerella
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2009, 9:42 am

MissConstrue wrote:
ephemerella.... :?

Here. Had to be gone for a while.

I was frustrated... there were a lot of things I didn't understand that I have thought about and figured out in the past few weeks. I needed to take some time off and think.

I think I can be more productive and more constructive in my comments and discussions now.

This thread has 24 pages and it will take me a few days to read it.

I'm floored at how many honest and meaningful comments that there have been posted. I honestly didn't deserve all the great input.

It will take me a while to digest this.

I won't be posting much now, anyways. My special interest focus is kind of like a window and it is very narrow and deep. I have started reading anatomy and physiology, and this in turn means I have to read medical biochemistry, biology and organic chemistry, which in turn means I have to review general chemistry. That will take me weeks, and I have no idea what my special interest "window" will move to once I start because I have never read medicine or biology before. I think the direction I'm going in is biophysics, but it's hard to know...

So while I might not reply to all of the meaningful and important posts to this thread while I was gone, I will read them all and reply eventually (I hope).

Thanks,

ephemerella