Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ScottF
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2008, 3:10 am

Ok, so I found out about this one, anyone else play this game??? It's more addicting than WoW, I have the trial version but later I am gonna get a subscription...I cannot stop playing this game. I even have some characters that I made up years ago. I am gonna make a character named Fat Man, I have a character called FireBurnX. Anyways, this game is tons of fun...

NarfMann
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

27 Dec 2008, 6:43 am

Always nice to have more people playing CoX. If you have questions from a seasoned vet or just wanna hang out and beat up some bad guys with someone who knows what he's doing, feel free to look me up in game. My global handle is @NarfMann. Same goes for anyone else here who plays City of Stuff.

Philotix
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Dec 2009, 7:20 pm

Hi Narfmann! I know you!

Resurrecting another thread, I am pretty well known on the CoH forums, have been there since the game launched. Love the game, but right now I'm on a hiatus from playing the game itself... taking a break until Going Rogue comes out.

If you'd like to see what an Aspergian that plays CoH does with his time when he's not playing, you can check out all my threads at the following URL:

http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showthread.php?t=198099

Enjoy!

freewaydog
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 Sep 2019, 8:53 pm

They actually made a comeback NOW, a few years after the game was canceled, some people have found a way to revive it. See here. So will anyone play w/ me? PLEASE? I am on villain Red side, I tend to favor that, even tho hero Blue is more popular.