Page 11 of 13 [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2009, 11:09 am

Ragtime wrote:
Sand wrote:
Ragtime wrote:
Sand wrote:
Ragtime wrote:
Laconvivencia wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJHrtYOIIFI[/youtube]

Watch this video Ragtime and this could change you mind, this show that not all Jews are Zionist.

My point, as already stated, is that one's Jewishness bears no meaning or relevence if one hates his own people, AKA seeks their assured harm through their expulsion from their one and only homeland into the world that gave them the Holocaust. And expulsion from a homeland whose soil is so packed full of both the bodies and the artifacts which bear witness to the Jews' both ancient and continuous presence in the land. Israel was never vacant of Jews after God led Moses and the Israelites to the land, which was around 3,500 years ago. There was a continuous presence in the land from then until this day.

God said, "I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee", Genesis 12:3a. Does that say it excludes Jews who curse Israel? If a Jew fully helped the Nazis, would those Jews who suffered in the Holocaust likely consider that person to be Jewish? Of course not. They would consider him a complete apostate, a Nazi and no Jew.

Also, you do realize that the only thing that makes Jews so special is God? Therefore, those Jews who teach against God's expressed provision of the land of Israel for the Jews go against He who made them a people in the first place when He called Abraham! They reject He in which their Jewishness consists. Thus, they are not Jewish. To the extent that one can read the word "Jew" if printed on the edge of a razor blade, Israel-hating "Jews" can be considered to be Jewish.

It's rather neat of the Jews to have convinced some gullible people that God has made them special. Considering how they have been persecuted for centuries they must have done something rather special to anger God.

God set up treatment of the Jews by world as the yardstick by which the world will be judged. What the world does to the Jews, God takes personally. When God chose them, Satan chose them too -- but to harm. Satan riles up the world against the Jews, for the double purpose of both damning the world and rebelling against God.

And God, of course, is totally helpless when faced with Satan.

Israel is once again a nation. One people together in their original homeland after a dispersal of nearly 2,000 years. An equivalent has never happened in all of recorded history to any other people. I call that a miracle.

Therefore you wholly approve the Holocaust which was pivotal in getting that done. Hosannas to the Nazis.

phil777
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2009, 8:09 pm

let's review definition of a miracle please. Now according to wikipedia :

"[...] In casual usage, "miracle" may also refer to any statistically unlikely but beneficial event, (such as the survival of a natural disaster) or even which regarded as "wonderful" regardless of its likelihood, such as birth. Other miracles might be: survival of a terminal illness, escaping a life threatening situation or 'beating the odds.' [...]"

Bluestocking
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 May 2009, 9:52 pm

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2009, 10:03 am

Sand wrote:
Ragtime wrote:
Israel is once again a nation. One people together in their original homeland after a dispersal of nearly 2,000 years. An equivalent has never happened in all of recorded history to any other people. I call that a miracle.

Therefore you wholly approve the Holocaust which was pivotal in getting that done. Hosannas to the Nazis.

:roll:

There are no doubt horrible events in your own life which either directly or indirectly led to wonderful things later.
Would that mean that you "wholly support" those horrible things?

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2009, 10:24 am

Ragtime wrote:
Sand wrote:
Ragtime wrote:

There are no doubt horrible events in your own life which either directly or indirectly led to wonderful things later.

I have no idea what kind of life you have lived but the horrible things in my life have lead to nothing wonderful.

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2009, 12:52 pm

Sand wrote:
Ragtime wrote:
Sand wrote:
Ragtime wrote:

I have no idea what kind of life you have lived but the horrible things in my life have lead to nothing wonderful.

Have you experienced something horrible and then later experienced something wonderful? Yes, you have. We all have.
(Otherwise, life would not be a series of ups and down, which it is well known to be.)
That means that the horrible thing directly or indirectly led to the wonderful thing, regardless of whether you fail to recognize the connection.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2009, 1:02 pm

You have no idea what my life has been about. Not any horror in my life has been compensated by a rewarding consequence. Horror remains horror and anything pleasant in my life had no roots in it.

Mc_Jeff
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 May 2009, 2:09 pm

Laconvivencia wrote:
If it were not for Zionism, Anti semitism would not be a Big issue

Ladies and gentlemen, proof that anti-Zionism is a mental illness. Nothing more, nothing less.

cos, y'know, if "anti-semitism wasn't a big issue", then The Holocaust wouldn't have happened... or are you gonna turn around and deny that too?

Henriksson
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2009, 3:32 pm

Stop this zionist crap and start working towards a better future for all of us instead! We are all one people, no superstitious rubbish will change that. The blood is red on both sides. There are more pressing matters to attend, like environmental destruction and overpopulation.

Let's all hug and make up. :)

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 4:30 pm

Anti Zionism is not Anti Semitism!! !! !!

Zionism is not Judaism!! !!

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 4:57 pm

Ragtime wrote:
God bless Israel!

Getting the red out topic

I am a Zionist but I am not a Jew.

8)

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 6:19 am

Mc_Jeff wrote:
Laconvivencia wrote:
If it were not for Zionism, Anti semitism would not be a Big issue

Ladies and gentlemen, proof that anti-Zionism is a mental illness. Nothing more, nothing less.

cos, y'know, if "anti-semitism wasn't a big issue", then The Holocaust wouldn't have happened... or are you gonna turn around and deny that too?

No it is the other way round, Zionism is a mental illness.! !! !! !! !

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2009, 7:03 am

the Messainic age will only happen when Israel is Disbanded and Palestine is restored, after that, all Jews will return back to wherever they came from and live in Peace with Christians and Muslims.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2009, 10:29 am

hey just to say, sorry about my mistake on Syria Mistreating the Jews in the Present, Although the Jew before Assad were Mistreated, i found an article Published in 2005 saying that conditions improved, click here to find out more.

this is my Personal comment
Although Syria is treating Jews better, it would be great if Syria could invite Jews Back in and to give equal rights of all citizens to Jews, The Jews are really important for Syria's History, Particularly in Crafts. If Palestine is restored to Palestinians, Syria would definately treat Jews better and we will live in peace like The Jews, Christian and Muslims in Al Andalus and The Ottoman Empire.

God Bless Palestine
God Bless Judaism, Christianity and Islam

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2009, 3:46 pm

Zionism is not just harming Palestinians, Zionism is harming us by giving us Jews a Bad Name like The Spanish Inquisition gave Catholics a bad name and the Taliban gave Muslims a bad name, Because Zionism is Giving us Jews a bad name, Zionism is not preventing Anti Semitism, it is only inviting Anti Semitism. Zionism is a mental Illness, Judaism is not Zionism, Anti-Zionism is not Anti-Semitism.

phil777
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2009, 5:45 pm

i pretty much agree with the above post. -^