Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2009, 12:44 am

http://www.skywatchastrology.com/ wrote:

Foremost is Pluto’s journey into conservative Capricorn which will end a wild period of expansion brought on as Pluto traveled through expansive Sagittarius over the last twelve years. Complicating all matters will be the Saturn Uranus opposition which will weave in and out of the Skywatch in the months ahead.

For many this will signal some kind of change in the career sector and responsibilities, and the birth of new industries and billion dollar ideas. Many systems will be tested—some will fail badly. And several of the biggest names in business will fail as Saturn squares Pluto next Fall. This is just the first pass of a three-peat that will knock a lot of cowboys off their horses. Thankfully, we have lots of time to get ready for this big square that will bring to us a challenging time, and perhaps, the bottom of the market.

More changes. Lucky Jupiter leaves practical Capricorn and enters humanitarian Aquarius next week. He will spend all year in this sign ruled by Saturn and Uranus! How odd and how wonderful that Jupiter adds his faith and justice to the sign being most tested right now—the Aquarians.

There’s a complication, however. Jupiter will stall out in his orbit right next to Neptune, the planet of illusion and inflation—they will be an item in the Skywatch for five long months. I’ll spend some time researching this pairing. It will be a huge creative blast to many—the year you write a masterpiece. And last, but not least, Venus will Retrograde in the Spring mixing your paints and love into colors you had not seen before.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2009, 12:55 pm

Well you just read my horoscope so looks like I'll have to be doing more good than I've been doing which is more volunteer work and now helping with my mom to take care of and sell my grandparents house.

Everyone else's too busy to help out a little and no one wants the black cats except me....... :(

release_the_bats
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2009, 1:21 pm

sinsboldly wrote:
http://www.skywatchastrology.com/ wrote:
Many systems will be tested—some will fail badly. And several of the biggest names in business will fail as Saturn squares Pluto next Fall. This is just the first pass of a three-peat that will knock a lot of cowboys off their horses.

:lol:

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2009, 1:26 pm

There goes my brother.... :lol: