Page 4 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Zeek
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2009, 4:40 pm

I was bullied in year seven, I was even whipped with thorns, no friends at all. I learnt the art of how to make jokes about people and teased these guys (it was ok, it was a friendly thing). I was still bullied by the cool guys but it didn't bother me as much. Then I started picking on another kid (I later found out he also had Aspergers). I kept teasing him because it made me popular with my friends and when I went from year 7 to year 8 I wasn't bullied. I had cool guys in my class but I was more confident with myself so they liked me. Started teasing my mate and his gf and eventually stopped teasing the Aspie kid. Funny thing is he told on me once I stopped, is that weird or what? So I teased them until the guy in the relationship convinced me to stop so I did. Since then the Aspie became a good friend of mine along with the guy from the relationship and a dyslexic kid. We all hang out together and I still make jabs at him about his girlfriend pulling his leash but it's more for fun and it's completely reasonable. We also hang out with a year seven, he's the little guy of the group so yeah. I stopped being bullied by being the bully then stopped and I'm a lot happier since. My reccomendation though is to beat them at their own game. If it's verbal get some good comebacks, physical get some tough mates, cyber just block them.