Page 3 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2009, 11:59 am

jmfoster wrote:
I've sorted the problem out, I'm not sure what you mean by 'blame cycle'...
I think you're disspointing, this was a delicate issue and garyww critisized it and said my threads are weird.
Please don't reply to my posts, there's more mature people on here I like to chat to... not biased ones.

I think you are missing the point. This is not your website. This is not your thread. When you post you are allowing your self to be open for anyone that wishes to reply. I am a moderator, and I have reminded you several times that you are violating the rules of this website that you agreed to go by in order to post here. You have ignored my reminders to not insult directly or indirectly people on this website.
Consider this your last warning, jmfoster. You may not violate the rules here and think there are no consequences.

Merle

jmfoster
Raven
Raven

24 Jan 2009, 12:04 pm

Well I can tell you now that you are in the wrong, call yourself a moderator?
I am a 16 year old boy who wanted opinions from others about my Mum's situation and he critisized it and had said that my threads are 'sick, yet you have given him no warnings.
I clearly copyied and pasted what he said... and as I said I would like my account deleted please.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2009, 12:08 pm

jmfoster wrote:
I am a 16 year old boy who wanted opinions from others about my Mum's situation and he critisized it and had said that my threads are 'sick, yet you have given him no warnings.
I clearly copyied and pasted what he said... and as I said I would like my account deleted please.

you see, again you miss the point. Garyvw has responded to his warning with grace and dignity. I will ban you at your request.

Merle

taintedangelboy
Raven
Raven

24 Jan 2009, 2:40 pm

jmfoster wrote:
She does get very drunk and sometimes makes a fool out of herself by laughing insanely loud if she comes in my room to talk abut something etc.

I think I'll let her get on with it, I still don't like it but it isn't really harming anybiody but herself, our relationship isn't that great anyway so I'll keep my distance because I know one of these days something will hapen to her and I don't deserve to go through that if I've already told her my concerns.

Like one night she got so drunk that she couldn't stand up, I heard her fall in the hallway and she hit her head and woke up the next morning with a bruised eye, I was scared that people would have thought I had hit her or something so she made a story that she had a fit.

If she does that a lot, then I think she sounds like she has a problem. You already talked to her though, so I don't know what else that you could get her to do to get her to stop. You could dilute some of her alcohol with water maybe, but not so much that she can't smell it. Maybe, tell her you don't want to talk to her when she is drinking.

Last edited by taintedangelboy on 24 Jan 2009, 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kangoogle
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2009, 2:47 pm

sinsboldly wrote:
jmfoster wrote:

you see, again you miss the point. Garyvw has responded to his warning with grace and dignity. I will ban you at your request.

Merle

May I point out here that its a bit inappropriate for you to be naming names here. Nor do I think Garyvw is in the wrong here, I think its a misunderstanding between two people, which inevitably arise on internet forums.

No need for jmfoster to blow the whole thing out of proportion by deleting his account. Though I would suggest he changes his email to a mailinator address if he does not fancy the emails.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2009, 3:58 pm

Kangoogle wrote:
sinsboldly wrote:
jmfoster wrote:

Merle

May I point out here that its a bit inappropriate for you to be naming names here. Nor do I think Garyvw is in the wrong here, I think its a misunderstanding between two people, which inevitably arise on internet forums.

No need for jmfoster to blow the whole thing out of proportion by deleting his account. Though I would suggest he changes his email to a mailinator address if he does not fancy the emails.

Now it is you Kangoogle, that does not understand the rules of WrongPlanet.net. A mailinator account is instant banning. One consents to receive mail from us, and on a legitimate account. Alex has told us to instantly ban anyone with a mailinator account.

Terms of Service
--------------------
* Members must read the terms of service. Members who violate the terms of service may be banned or warned depending upon the severity of the violation. By using the forums, you are agreeing to the terms of service.

Merle

Kangoogle
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2009, 4:03 pm

sinsboldly wrote:
Kangoogle wrote:
sinsboldly wrote:
jmfoster wrote:

Merle

Now it is you Kangoogle, that does not understand the rules of WrongPlanet.net. A mailinator account is instant banning. One consents to receive mail from us, and on a legitimate account. Alex has told us to instantly ban anyone with a mailinator account.

Terms of Service
--------------------
* Members must read the terms of service. Members who violate the terms of service may be banned or warned depending upon the severity of the violation. By using the forums, you are agreeing to the terms of service.

Merle

I never realised Mailinator accounts were illegitimate by any stretch.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2009, 4:12 pm

Kangoogle wrote:
sinsboldly wrote:
Kangoogle wrote:
sinsboldly wrote:
jmfoster wrote:

Merle

Terms of Service
--------------------

Merle

why, do you have one?

Merle

Kangoogle
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2009, 4:14 pm

sinsboldly wrote:
Kangoogle wrote:
sinsboldly wrote:
Kangoogle wrote:
sinsboldly wrote:
jmfoster wrote:

Merle

Terms of Service
--------------------

Merle

why, do you have one?

Merle

Yes - do you want me to change it to something else? If so, how?

I assumed you would have blocked Mailinator at source when I registered if it was disallowed tbh.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2009, 5:41 pm

Kangoogle wrote:
Yes - do you want me to change it to something else? If so, how?

yes, thank you for asking. If you could go into to your "my account" and then "edit profile" and then under Nickname/Username change it under "real email address".

we appreciate it.

Merle