other 5%  5%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 266

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2005, 10:09 pm

I am a lesbian.

-SpaceCase :)

Last edited by SpaceCase on 12 Dec 2005, 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheOrangeMage
Toucan
Toucan

12 Dec 2005, 10:11 pm

I am straight, with the tiniest dash of manlove. Essentially, I'm just upfront when I think a guy is handsome/pretty, which freaks people out. I am not sexually attracted to males though.

QuirkyCarla
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2005, 10:19 pm

I'm attracted to both men and women but have a preference for men. I'm not sure if I am bi or straight, so I don't really label myself.

Morlock
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Dec 2005, 10:30 pm

This poll is wrong. Sexuality is seperate from your gender. If you were born male, switched to female, you are heterosexual if you like men.

Litguy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2005, 10:53 pm

I've had gay experiences, but have had only straight sex for the past 28 years. I've been faithfully married for 23 years.

animallover
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2005, 11:00 pm

I'm nothing - biologically I'm female but mentally the whole thing doesn't concern me, I look more male because it is easier . . .

Morlock
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Dec 2005, 11:07 pm

Should've added an Asexual option. The "other" option exists in polls mostly so people can say "oh look Im choosing teh othair obtion cause it'll be phunnay!!!1 watch me skew teh poll". It is known, however, that some members of this forum are asexual. (I couldnt imagine living that way)

Litguy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2005, 11:44 pm

Morlock wrote:
Should've added an Asexual option. The "other" option exists in polls mostly so people can say "oh look Im choosing teh othair obtion cause it'll be phunnay!!!1 watch me skew teh poll". It is known, however, that some members of this forum are asexual. (I couldnt imagine living that way)
Actually, I checked "other" because of my history and my lack of desire to be labeled. See above.

Soma
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Dec 2005, 12:09 am

Straight.

Henry David Thoureau, 1854

lowfreq50
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2005, 12:12 am

I don't understand why people have a hard time determining their sexuality. It's a pretty simple thing really. I'm male and attracted to females, therefore I am heterosexual. I never had to "figure out" or "decide." My attraction to females came naturally and required no deliberation.

Here's a simple Sexuality Guide to eliminate confusion:

If you are attracted to the opposite sex: Heterosexual
If you are attracted to the same sex: Homosexual
If you attracted to both sexes: Bisexual
If you attracted to neither sex: Asexual

I hope this has cleared things up! :roll:

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2005, 12:37 am

I don't know. I'd like to think that i'm bisexual, but i would not enjoy interacting with another penis. I would love kissing, biting, cuddling, and playing with a guy if they were cute enough, but i would not enjoy doing anything with their penis. Infact, i notice that the only guys i find really cute are ones that look a lot like women. So i'm actually probably heterosexual. But i'd also like to think it is possible to have sex with a man without actually using penetration but i'm not sure if that is true. And lastly if absolutely necessary - the one person for me turns out to be a guy, and they want penetration sex. I wouldn't mind taking it, or other activities in the interest of making them happy, especially after a couple of long island iced teas. ^_^

hecate
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2005, 12:58 am

LOL, lowfreq! it probably would seem pretty simple if you're heterosexual and you grow up in a society where heterosexuality is considered the norm. i've never heard of a heterosexual having to go through denial and guilt before accepting their sexuality!

i would not describe myself as heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual (although i sometimes use the word "bisexual" to avoid a lengthy explanation). i am sexually attracted to feminine characteristics. before i understood this, naturally, i assumed i was homosexual. but after a few years on the gay scene i realised that i was more attracted to feminine men than masculine women ("butch lesbians"). i am glad that i finally understand this because i find it easier to talk to males, so this should increase my chance of finding a happy relationship in the future.

it has been suggested (by a helpful member of WP) that my sexuality may be a manifestation of prosopagnosia (i have more difficulty recognising masculine faces than feminine faces so this may contribute to my perception that i am more attracted to females). if this is true, then the label "prosopagnosiac" would be more accurate than "bisexual."

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2005, 1:05 am

Straight as an Arrow, Baby. :P

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2005, 1:20 am

I'm supposed to be able to figure out how old someone is by looking at their face?

Astarael
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2005, 2:27 am

I voted bisexual because that's what I think I am right now - I am unsure because it could just be hormones and stuff making me become attracted and curious about both genders - that's how you can be unsure of your sexuality. I don't know if the feelings I get for other girls will remain with me or they're gradually disappear as I get older. But for the sake of this, and what I think will end up happening, I voted bisexual.

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2005, 8:42 am

Heterosexual. I do "check out" woman all the time, though- my dad cuaght me at it once! His comment: "Yes, you're as thin as she is." ((Yes, that's why I check women out. Upward social comparison reults in long, lingering, depressed looks which are self-loathing and not lust. :P))