Page 2 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

PlicketyCat
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Jan 2009, 1:15 am

Hovis wrote:
I do without exception find men appealing who would be considered by many to be more 'cute' than 'hot'. Very masculine, muscular types do nothing for me; I usually find them actively ugly.

That's funny, because I tend to find mean appealing that most people would consider harsh. I call it "sexy ugly" and it's hard to explain... people like Jeff Goldblum or Willem Dafoe aren't classically attractive, but they just have that little something!

misswoofalot
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2009, 9:19 am

tall and dark

frodosam
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Jan 2009, 10:33 pm

tall, handsome and blonde/dark. Dark usually. :D

FrogGirl
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Jan 2009, 12:39 am

I'm 5'2", so any taller than 5'5" would be too tall. My husband is 5'5" and has thick dark lushious hair. I love running my fingers through it.

Briarreos
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Feb 2009, 3:56 pm

This thread has bad news for me, I'm blond and blue eyed, but I am very good at having a conversation, just get it started.

Anna4077
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Feb 2009, 6:52 am

Tall dark and handsome for me. Its even hotter when a man has dark hair and blue eyes, that combination drives me crazy, for some reason. :wink:

Night_Owl_Amber
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Mar 2009, 6:24 am

I like tall, dark and hansome

But I have fancied guys that are none of these 3.......................

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2009, 9:35 am

They all vary somewhat in appearance......< <

sojournertruth
Toucan
Toucan

06 Mar 2009, 4:12 am

PlicketyCat wrote:
That's funny, because I tend to find mean appealing that most people would consider harsh. I call it "sexy ugly" and it's hard to explain... people like Jeff Goldblum or Willem Dafoe aren't classically attractive, but they just have that little something!

Another example of that phenomenon is Beniccio Del Toro.

wrt preferences, I could go either way; dark hair turns my head more, but most of my more serious crushes have been blond.

LinnaeusCat
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Jul 2009, 2:27 pm

PlicketyCat wrote:
Hovis wrote:
I do without exception find men appealing who would be considered by many to be more 'cute' than 'hot'. Very masculine, muscular types do nothing for me; I usually find them actively ugly.

This is where I fall aesthetically when it comes to men. Assuming he has a great personality, I like men who (for lack of a better phrase) look intelligent and sensitive, whose body language and manner of dressing underscores that assumption. A hint of androgeny is nice too.

Jocks and frat boys never did anything for me aesthetically.

INTJ.

CRD
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2009, 5:20 pm

I'm more in to eyes then any other part of a guys face and a friend once pointed out to me the only thing any of the guys I ever dated had in common is that they all had big butts. Guess I'm a butt girl then lol.

Tory_canuck
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2009, 1:46 am

I prefer a tall white guy average gut size..or a little bit pudgey with brown or dark hair (not dyed and NO piercings), who wears regular type jeans (NO tight ones)..and with a nice teddy bear type of face and a good cuddler. :)

ALBERTAN...and DAMN PROUD OF IT!!

Peta
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Sep 2019, 4:05 am

I don't care as long as he is nice

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2019, 6:49 pm

I seem naturally drawn to darker-haired men, but I don't choose to go for the darker-haired men, if that makes sense. It just seems more than a coincidence that most men I have ever fancied are/were dark-haired, and that includes grey hair too that used to be dark (yes I do like older men). It also goes for brown hair. I like brown hair anyway.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2019, 9:47 pm

Well my boyfriend is blonde with red hair....but I have been attracted to people who look totally different. The only consistent thing I can really think of is I preferring more chubbiness to skinniness, but I've found skinny guys attractive to. As for hair color and skin tone I have seen people of pretty much every variation of that I find attractive, never really had a specific attraction to a specific skin tone or hair color over others.

y-pod
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2019, 9:36 am

I never cared about guys' looks much. Intelligence and kindness attracted me the most. My husband is blond/blue and I'm perfectly fine with that. :)