Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ErikMouse
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Dec 2005, 4:27 am

Hey there, it appears that I have a slight issue where it seems that I am being misjudged in an irc chatroom I am in. At this time, I am currently friends with a couple chatroom admins in there that I have e-mail addresses of which have been recently e-mailed. What happened is that I recently noticed that a server admin got admin status in there, who I don't feel comfortable with. At first, I thought he added himself to the admin status. And when I tried to apologize for that error as he told me that it was the room's founder that added him, it seemed to appear to me that an argument has happened. Then when I tried to explain my position in there, it didn't help and got a bit worse. Right now, I am afraid that I am going to be disconnected from a number of friends, especially one who is close enough that he was talking about visiting me. That is something that I do need, since I am quite alone here where I am in Northeast, PA. And if I loose or have my communications disrupted with that friend, since the bad apple is telling me that they are about to become co-founder of the channel, I would be solely alone. Also, I have some one else telling me that I should up and defend myself, but that wouldn't also be good because I would be disconnected from many other friends. If you think you could be of help to understand me and before friends with me, please get back to me.

And on a side not, I have updated the page about me recently to help to better understand me, the URL is http://www.erikmouse.com so please check it out.

Sincerely,

Erik

"I'm very kind, and easy to please! I'll be your friend, if you give me some cheese!"

ZedSimon
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2005, 12:40 pm

Sorry to hear all that. Sorry I haven't IM'd or anything - I'm just worried that we won't have enough in common to strike up regular conversations (why stop at just one?). But maybe it would be cool for us to learn about our different worlds. I don't live far from you, so if you want someone to be there for you in the literal sense, get me and we can talk about it more.