Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

RockDrummer616
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2009, 11:08 pm

So yesterday, I was at a pizza place, and I ordered a pizza with sausage and pepperoni. When we got the pizzas, the waiter told me "Sorry, the chefs messed up the order. The pizza you ordered will be coming soon but you can have this one for free." He handed me the pizza and for a second I was wondering why they messed up so much. Suddenly, I realized they had given me a pizza with sausage, peppers, and onions! I could barely stop laughing after I realized that. :lol:

ShyGorilla
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Jan 2009, 11:35 pm

mmm, pizza :thumright:

twoshots
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2009, 11:37 pm

RockDrummer616 wrote:
So yesterday, I was at a pizza place, and I ordered a pizza with sausage and pepperoni. When we got the pizzas, the waiter told me "Sorry, the chefs messed up the order. The pizza you ordered will be coming soon but you can have this one for free." He handed me the pizza and for a second I was wondering why they messed up so much. Suddenly, I realized they had given me a pizza with sausage, peppers, and onions! I could barely stop laughing after I realized that. :lol:

What dialect you speakin' that the o in pepperoni and onion are pronounced similar?

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2009, 9:17 am

LOL!!

That reminds me of another funny pizza-related incident that happened when I was in Tenerife. My brother was looking at the menu and said, "I'd like the Regina pizza," to my dad, only instead of pronouncing it "Re-geen-a" it was "Reg-eye-na", so it sounded like he was saying "vagina". We couldn't stop laughing, then the waiter comes and my brother says it again (only correctly this time) and we kept on laughing like crazy, the waiter must have thought we were totally mental! :lol:

When I told people at school this story, they actually laughed, which is a change cos they normally don't get my sense of humour, LOL.

y es como un semestre"