Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

v0lume
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Jan 2009, 1:48 pm

Personally I have a high sex drive, it's just the way it is. However, relationships never work for me obviously lol (I don't think I am capable of having someone I can love and trust), but I still have strong urges... (no, I'm not some kind of weird perv). I know I could probably get sex if I wanted to from one of those online search things but I'm too afraid of catching diseases -.- What should I do? I mean, I've gotten lucky before (really lucky, as in, I didn't catch a thing cause I got checked for everything over half a year later)... But that kind of luck doesn't last forever so I guess I'm just kinda stuck on this. Ideas? Suggestions?

garyww
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2009, 2:39 pm

I think you're terrifiy of disease and not sex as such. There is 'paid love' but even with protection there is always a risk. Even with a married partner there may be some risks, as if she cheats on you with some infected guy. I guess there are risk always in sexual relationships of any kind.

mixtapebooty
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Jan 2009, 5:02 pm

There's always Niteflirt (phone sessions).

But seriously, meeting someone online isn't bad. Plus, you can discuss serious topics through typing instead of talking.

v0lume
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Jan 2009, 5:26 pm

I know it's actually better for me to meet people online first.. It's just the issue of possibly catching a disease from someone that I'm worried about. You might say "just use a condom", but then I might as well just be masturbating you know? There's just no comparrison (between unprotected sex and protected).. And using my hand is getting quite tiresome. I just think this is something thats gonna haunt my mind for the rest of my life lol :/.

garyww
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2009, 6:22 pm

If you're not dealing with a hooker you can just come right out and ask the lady if she has any 'problems'. Most of the time women (or men) will come out and tell you if they have certain things you need to know about and what you have to do to protect yourself. This is especially true for women who have herpes. Most will let you know what's going on in that respect.
Just go about your sex life with your brain and not your dick and you'll probably do just fine in life.

v0lume
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Jan 2009, 8:02 pm

Thanks for your words gary :wink:
I actually have asked people before, and a lot of the time they just say: "I don't know", and then I leave the situation.
I'm just gonna think on this for a while more.

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2009, 1:51 pm

Gary my experience is people won't come out and tell you they have a transmittable disease until AFTER you've had sex with them. I really changed my sexual habits after sleeping with someone who later told me she had Hepatitis and used to be a call girl. I was so paranoid I got tested 3 times for Hepatitis.

Another thing is some STD's are kinda silent in some folks. Like a lot of guys and a certain amount of women have no idea they have chlamidia until it gets really bad.

So sex is like playing Russian roulette even if you have a monogamous partner because you never know what his or her other sexual partners had. Sex toys are the safest option. I have to say getting older is a blessing because the libido does honestly go away.

garyww
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2009, 6:14 pm

We there is an age component to all of the new sex as it's called. The incident of std's is far higher today than it used to be so it kind of depends on the age group you mess around with and whetehr potential partners are total strangers or friends of freinds type of people you have some idea about.