Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

LadyKathleen
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Jan 2009, 8:06 pm

I just transfered to a four year school after two years at a junior college. College is a great place for aspie types like me because there is always an outlet for my self expression and exploration. There wasnt a lot of clubs at the junior college but there were some good times. I went hiking, did yoga and tai chi and had a lot of intelligent conversations both inside and outside of the classroom(I considered the time between classes my social behavior and etiquette class because i learned a lot from my friends and they were very supportive of me-especially when i volunteered at the health fair in honor of autism awareness) true there were a couple people who made fun of me but hey, sometimes you cant make up for the rest of the worlds ignorance..i learned that lesson the hard and long way. I'm looking foward to my new life at CSUSB(California State Univerisity San Bernardino btw) Will possibly go to grad school bc its a huge possibility im going into the Navy and they will help me pay 4 it :D I will post again to keep u guys updated on college life

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2009, 8:29 pm

I love Mason as well since I'm in my junior year now. I'm also enjoying the basketball season for us since our men is tied for first in the CAA with Northeastern.