Flirting training for computer geeks

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

HisDivineMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2012, 4:49 pm

as408 wrote:
Perhaps German politics are different than in the USA. From what I've seen, American politics requires a strong ability to evade pointed questions and basically shift from one position to another, depending on your target demographic.

I'm afraid that's a very common thing even here - the Netherlands, by the way, I live near Rotterdam and The Hague.
But generally, if you can pull some creative one-liners out of your sleeve during short and carefully-planned interviews, you should be fine.

as408
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Apr 2012, 5:01 pm

Perhaps you could immerse yourself in political articles and read books on the fine art of conversation skill. But really, creative one-liners and knowing when, how and what to say in response to XYZ interview question? (ie: vocal tonality, body language, etc)

HisDivineMajesty wrote:
as408 wrote:
Perhaps German politics are different than in the USA. From what I've seen, American politics requires a strong ability to evade pointed questions and basically shift from one position to another, depending on your target demographic.

I'm afraid that's a very common thing even here - the Netherlands, by the way, I live near Rotterdam and The Hague.
But generally, if you can pull some creative one-liners out of your sleeve during short and carefully-planned interviews, you should be fine.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2012, 6:09 pm

IF you are geeky the best thing to do is flirt with geeky guys or girls that's what I would do.