Page 3 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2009, 2:08 pm

Ticker wrote:
LabPet wrote:
Lab Pet is in the know and you've got it backward. Werbert WAS abduncted by aliens and subsequently probed. He's returned, with data to share for the Wrong Planet inhabitants.

Werbert is rather spooky now but they may because of the 'incident.'

And where exactly was Werbert probed?

On the far side of Tralfamadore...

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2009, 2:52 pm

Ticker wrote:
LabPet wrote:
Lab Pet is in the know and you've got it backward. Werbert WAS abduncted by aliens and subsequently probed. He's returned, with data to share for the Wrong Planet inhabitants.

Werbert is rather spooky now but they may because of the 'incident.'

And where exactly was Werbert probed? Never mind I don't want to know.

Does this mean there are now going to be hybrid half-Alien half-Werbert offspring populating the galaxies? :cyclopsani: Werbert, I think you've become immortal.

Precisely. Werbert HAS returned, but is he really Werbert? Immortal? The aliens *may* have altered him in ways unknown to us via probing and other techniques. But we always love Werbert, regardless. Coax him with milk & cookies. As to the 'others?' England, perhaps...hmm.

Need I illuminate the obvious: We ARE the aliens. This is the Wrong Planet. :alien:
You can enter but you'll never really leave and the Church of the Garlic has indoctrination rituals. Plus we're autistic which just complicates the whole matter.

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2009, 12:16 am

werbert wrote:
Um, tinky, has that passerby woken up yet?

hmm...well, he...i think it's a he...he seems to be breathing or no wait...nevermind. well, no wait he's back again. yes, his eyes are fluttering open and he's moving around--nope, down he goes. look if he doesn't make it then we can him into a formidable piece of furniture. maybe a sofa to put next to the chair i found on the road. it wasn't breathing when i found it i swear.

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2009, 2:29 am

Quickly, get the fainting salts.

Oh! And separate issue (for those here who are 'in the know'): Lab Pet still WANTS that Fainting Couch.........

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2010, 8:46 am

Werbert is alive and well. He seems to have got over his WP addiction. I just dropped in for a quick fix.

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2010, 7:58 am

BazzaMcKenzie wrote:
Werbert is alive and well. He seems to have got over his WP addiction. I just dropped in for a quick fix.

Tell Werbert "hi" & that the tea is always on for him at the Wrong Planet. We *might* miss him. Didn't realize we were addictive - sort-of flattering.