I did something potentially very dangerous today

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2009, 8:03 pm

I went to the local city on the bus on my own with only my mobile and £20 to my name. I then went on a mini pub-crawl and drank far too much beer - only now do I realise what situation I put myself in, particularly by the time I came home. I then went to my local and drank two more pints. By the end of it I was legless. The most painful thing I got out of the trip was a sore bum, a memento of falling down the stairs at Wetherspoons.

Still, Theakston's Old Peculier cask for £1.80/pint - you can't knock that.

kevv729
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2009, 8:18 pm

I remember drinking 12 40oz bottles of beers in a day. I wonder which of Us did the more dangerous thing.

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2009, 8:20 pm

On Christmas Eve I drank three Chardonnays, a Bailey's and a mulled wine. For a fairly slim 13-year-old, do you think I would have been drunk? Cos I don't think I was.

y es como un semestre"

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2009, 8:27 pm

Yes I've been there. I've gotten drunk to the point where I'd get these bruises all over my arms and legs just from stumbling home. I've never been the type to stop from just one drink. Mine has always been the cheap ass type liquor like Vodka or rum... :x

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2009, 8:35 pm

Well, I drank 22 units. That's the equivalent of downing 11 pints in an afternoon. I think I have a serious drink problem.

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2009, 8:37 pm

Tequila wrote:
Well, I drank 22 units. That's the equivalent of downing 11 pints in an afternoon. I think I have a serious drink problem.

Well, considering your username, I'd say so too...

y es como un semestre"

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2009, 8:39 pm

Funny, I've never actually drank tequila. Don't think I could stand the stuff. No, real ale (and real cider) is strong enough thank you.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2009, 8:39 pm

I never noticed that till now...:lol:

Atomsk
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2009, 4:55 am

It takes a lot of any subsance (that i've tried so far) in order to take effects on me. Last time I drank, I took 12 shots of 40% r&r and was just at the low-drunk feeling, like where its not just a buzz, but you're not having TONS of difficulty moving around, nothing is spinning, etc.

I did these shots in the space of about half an hour. My friend did 8 of the same stuff and ended up throwing up.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2009, 7:07 am

Tequila wrote:
Still, Theakston's Old Peculier cask for £1.80/pint - you can't knock that.

Do they still make that? It used to be my favourite pint. That and Theakston's XP.

Starrsy
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2009, 12:18 pm

I remember one time, in the park with my mates where we found a bag in the bushes. (I was in there takin a leak, not whatever perverted reasons you come up with). Anyway, i noticed a small backpack on the ground. My friend sugested i steal it, so i did with no second thoughts. Im like that. Anyway, we got to my house and i saw it contained about 4 cans of carlsberg. So we had 2 each. Nothing tasted weird, but, i felt like i was getting beat up in the face later. And i couldnt sleep the same night. BOO! haha. Seriously, true story.