Dogs, cats and other pets and animals

Page 4 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

FieryGatoh
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2009, 9:37 pm

9CatMom wrote:
I had a beautiful Lynx point Siamese girl named Samantha. She loved to listen to music. She would come upstairs with me when music was playing. Samantha started my lifetime love of Siamese cats. Among my current group of nine cats is another Lynx point, Prince. I just love those kinds of cats!

You have a Siamese???? :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
I love Siamese. I probably would have one if my Dad didn't hate them so much.
Instead I have fluffy ragdolls and rough moggies :lol:

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2009, 9:44 pm

Ragdolls are beautiful! I love moggies (mixed breeds) too! I have Siamese, tabbies, tortoiseshells and a Calico among my group of nine. Lynx points are a cross between tabbies and Siamese. In England, they are called Tabby points. My first Siamese, Samantha, lived to be 20. Prince and his striped brothers, Peter and Paul, will be 11 in May.

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2009, 10:08 am

KingdomOfRats,

It definitely sounds as though your cat has AS traits. My Siamese, Samantha, used to love music and water. There is a book, "All Cats Have Asperger Syndrome." I'd like to read it.

millie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2009, 10:31 am

pets and animals are better than most humans.
i have been looking at wallabies. bloody great little animals. they are in the bush and scrub - just hanging around where i am staying.

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2009, 10:40 am

Have you painted or photographed one? They must be lovely!