Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

bonez
Toucan
Toucan

16 Jan 2009, 2:11 am

psych wrote:
Hamas 8 year rocket campaign has apparently caused 20 civilian casualties.

Israels actions this year dwarf that. They are bombarding schools (and even a UN base!?) with white phosphorus ffs! (using of WP as an incendiary weapon is illegal btw).

I dont agree with hamas rockets, but Israel hardly have the moral high ground here.

20 civilian casualties???
maybe in a week....

psych
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2009, 4:28 am

sorry - meant fatalities

psych
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2009, 12:45 pm

source: BBC

jrknothead
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2009, 1:05 pm

Hamas seems to be making a big deal of the fact that their rockets have killed far fewer people than the Israeli response has... as if there was some sort of rule that says your enemy can only retaliate up to the level of your agression and no further... that's a bunch of malarkey in my book... the rocket attacks continue, doing little bits of damage, and in return they get total devastation... any sane government might decide to stop launching those rockets in the first place...

The propaganda from both sides of this conflict has been so thick, I don't believe either side...

Let them fight it out to the last man. At least then we won't have to hear them whining any more...

bonez
Toucan
Toucan

16 Jan 2009, 4:37 pm

psych wrote:

source: BBC
[i]yeah thats since israel started going offensice 3 weeks ago... In the past few years hamas has launched over 6000 rockets into israel and killed thousands and thousands of civilians, and hundreds of suicide bombers too...
that chart is only showing since january 3.....