Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2009, 2:30 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USX_Jn7RzDM[/youtube]

So my friend Rikki made this video and I wanted everyone to see it ^_^ please sit back and watch thanks.

SpongeBobRocksMao
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2009, 5:40 pm

This is a really good video. It gives a good message. :)

SpongeBobRocksMao!

SpongeBobRocksMao
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2009, 5:40 pm

This is a really good video. It gives a good message. :)

SpongeBobRocksMao!

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

17 Jan 2009, 9:54 pm

I always find the tolerance for diversity to be a beautiful thing. One of my gifted training classes was on cultural diversity---it opened my eyes to tolerance. I am happily married to a NT. And she is happily married to me---an Aspie. We are learning to tolerate each other better. There are things about me that irritate her, and there are things about her that irritate me. But our understanding of our diversity has allowed us to tolerate these things and love each other, and respect each other. Our world would be such a better place if everyone tolerated diversity and respected it.

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2009, 11:26 pm

glider18 wrote:
I always find the tolerance for diversity to be a beautiful thing. One of my gifted training classes was on cultural diversity---it opened my eyes to tolerance. I am happily married to a NT. And she is happily married to me---an Aspie. We are learning to tolerate each other better. There are things about me that irritate her, and there are things about her that irritate me. But our understanding of our diversity has allowed us to tolerate these things and love each other, and respect each other. Our world would be such a better place if everyone tolerated diversity and respected it.

Yep tolerance for diversity is a beautiful thing ^_^ Is it not odd that as children our hearts are open to diversity but as we get older and learn from the world our hearts close up as if trying to mimic an oyster that swallowed some sand?