Talented and Gifted Program?

Page 4 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Were you in TAG?
Poll ended at 18 Jan 2010, 8:18 pm
Yes 42%  42%  [ 22 ]
No 15%  15%  [ 8 ]
I was home schooled, or school didn't have a gifted program 6%  6%  [ 3 ]
I could have been, but opted out, and never was 6%  6%  [ 3 ]
I'm autistic, and I was in another kind of special program or school 4%  4%  [ 2 ]
I'm autistic, but I was in a TAG program or other gifted program at school with non autistic children 27%  27%  [ 14 ]
Total votes : 52

lacycurtains
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 May 2013, 9:52 pm

Didn't exist when I was in school. My schoolteacher aunt once said a child like me today is what the teachers' call "severely gifted", smart enough to cause problems relating to normal kids.

Amberlena
Toucan
Toucan

30 May 2013, 8:36 am

I'm in 3 GATE classes and one AP class at school.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2013, 8:39 am

Severely gifted, heh. I love that expression. But it can’t be so severe if you can “cure” it with a simple lobotomy!

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2013, 9:58 am

Yes,and some other advanced classes.How I got in advanced English I'll never know,my grammar is terrible but I do love to read.I took Biology a year ahead of the rest of my class.

"Security is mostly a superstition.It does not exist in nature,nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.Life is either a daring adventure,or nothing." Helen Keller