Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

TheEvolutionOfLife
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jan 2009, 1:43 pm

digger1 wrote:
I have ADHD, Asperger's, OCD and whatever other bulls**t

I have traits from all 3 of those. Go for it and sue their arses.

Abangyarudo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2009, 11:04 pm

MizLiz wrote:
The 5 or 6 other IQ tests I've had since (I'm not telling why I've had them) have all shown the same pattern. Maybe it's just you.

maybe so but I asked a few friends of mine because we were hanging out at work. Most of them claim the same thing the other one who had a clear same level was an individual with ADHD but another person who had ADD had very different scores. I've already had discussions with all my exs where they all say it doesn't really stay stable.

It has been all but renounced as a singificant guide to the potential of intelligence anymore since some of the best minds have very low iqs. I think in the end it also wouldn't tell you of any problems you have even the AS having high iqs and Autism having low iqs have shown not to be true since theres plenty of HFA who have high IQ's and plenty of Aspies with low IQ. In the end even without those facts and if it was acutally representive of well ... anything many people fail at being intellectual with high iqs and people with low iqs have made great strides in intellecutal endeavors.