Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2009, 10:20 pm

There is a game called winter for the Wii well their was it was canceled not because the developer wanted to cancel it but because they couldn't find a publisher to publish the game. From what I have seen it looks like it would be an amazing game if only the they would just finish it up and get it published.

IGN WINTER ARTICLE

So if you think winter deserves a chance to be released please sign the petition.

The Winter Petition to get the game released.

Fidget
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

23 Jan 2009, 12:42 am

Honestly, it looks like a complete rip-off of Silent Hill to me...

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2009, 12:48 am

Fidget wrote:
Honestly, it looks like a complete rip-off of Silent Hill to me...

Well that is your opinion I guess but we have only seen a tiny portion of the incomplete game we don't know what it really about as of yet. At the very least this game will give Silent Hill a run for its money.

moonlightwhisp
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 Jan 2009, 2:42 am

There's been a LOT of buzz about Winter the past few weeks and it's been getting a lot of major web coverage. I'd be very surprised if it didn't get picked up by a publisher after all this. There's a lot of people pulling for this game.

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2009, 12:29 am

moonlightwhisp wrote:
There's been a LOT of buzz about Winter the past few weeks and it's been getting a lot of major web coverage. I'd be very surprised if it didn't get picked up by a publisher after all this. There's a lot of people pulling for this game.

I hope that it gets its chance to become a success not only I thirst for a good horror/survival game but also because if it sells well it will make it easier for new IPs to hit the wii. Yummy new IP I just love them *licks lips and slowly walks away*

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2009, 12:29 am

moonlightwhisp wrote:

I hope that it gets its chance to become a success not only I thirst for a good horror/survival game but also because if it sells well it will make it easier for new IPs to hit the wii. Yummy new IP I just love them *licks lips and slowly walks away*