Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Mar 2006, 2:13 pm

slumlord that sound like post tramatic stress disorder.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Mar 2006, 2:25 pm

fiona people must learn to laugh at themselves too. If I fell and did not get hurt I would get a rise out of it. I flipped over on my bike and hit the back or somebody truck. I was nervous but I like it would do it again. I would be hard for me to laugh at others cause it would be wrong on the other hand if I drink herbal tea 12 at a time I will start going off. I drank 4 for mental performance 4 for immune system health and 4 for purification. That brain one or one of them makes me high I get hyper I need to move or I am going to die. I feal like I could punch a hole through metal. You could see me run for a mile to the store and would be doing all kinds of crazy things cause I am f upped up. I start jump kicking and I am flexable enough to do a flip I would be doint that alot to if I had pratice. I sweat in the 18 degree weather with a coat and now gloves hat opened coat. I went to walmart on my bike at 8;00 at night against traffic in the cold to get my mom a present. A fit man can be dangerous especially with aspergers bipolar maybe and lots of herbs.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Mar 2006, 2:29 pm

ana 54 I might do that if I were tramatized and people maid fun of me and was hyper which is true

MishLuvsHer2Boys
Proud Aspie Mom of 2 Boys
Proud Aspie Mom of 2 Boys

28 Mar 2006, 8:39 am

For me, my first reaction when I'm nervous is to laugh. I know I shouldn't laugh and all but I do anyways and people get the impression that I'm immature based on it when I'm not.