If you could date a fictional character who would it be?

Page 4 of 5 [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

ford_prefects_kid
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2008
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 594
Location: Los Angeles, CA

27 Jan 2009, 9:01 pm

Ender Wiggin- The Ender's Game series
Wesley- The Princess Bride
Arnold Rimmer- Red Dwarf (if I could get him to stop whining, that is :wink: )



benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,515

27 Jan 2009, 9:33 pm

Fnord wrote:
benjimanbreeg wrote:
did someone change the topic? I thought it was what character would you be? Not, what character would you date?

It's always been, "If you could date a fictional character who would it be?"


Oh well, i'll make sure to read the topic heading properly before I post in future 8O



benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,515

27 Jan 2009, 9:34 pm

ford_prefects_kid wrote:
Ender Wiggin- The Ender's Game series
Wesley- The Princess Bride
Arnold Rimmer- Red Dwarf (if I could get him to stop whining, that is :wink: )


lol, I used to love Red Dwarf!



frodosam
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 10 Dec 2008
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 48

28 Jan 2009, 3:32 am

John from Lorna Doone



Fidget
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

User avatar

Joined: 29 Jun 2008
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 919
Location: Illinois, US

28 Jan 2009, 4:43 am

ford_prefects_kid wrote:
Ender Wiggin- The Ender's Game series


0_0 That's an interesting pick...



i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 9 Aug 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,113

28 Jan 2009, 5:16 am

A girl that would actually like me - thats a fictional character. :x



BellaDonna
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Age: 36
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,858

28 Jan 2009, 5:23 am

Darth Vader :P



TheUnnamedOne
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 150
Location: Nowhere

28 Jan 2009, 12:22 pm

i_wanna_blue wrote:
A girl that would actually like me - thats a fictional character. :x


Heh I know how that feels... :(

Chloe from 24!! Shes socially awkward yet sweet...like me :)


_________________
I don't see the glass as being either half full or half empty. What I see is a glass that is twice as large as it needs to be.


benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,515

28 Jan 2009, 1:07 pm

TheUnnamedOne wrote:
i_wanna_blue wrote:
A girl that would actually like me - thats a fictional character. :x


Heh I know how that feels... :(

Chloe from 24!! Shes socially awkward yet sweet...like me :)


Haha, Chloe would make a great GF :P



mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,675
Location: Arizona

28 Jan 2009, 1:15 pm

BellaDonna wrote:
Darth Vader :P


Oh yeah, I can totally see gettin' down with that



MrSinister
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Oct 2006
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,560
Location: England

28 Jan 2009, 3:50 pm

BellaDonna wrote:
Darth Vader :P


But if you broke up, he'd be all like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

How embarrassing would that be? ;)

As for me... if I had the choice, I'd date Mary Jane Watson from the Spider-Man comics. Redheads are cool 8)


_________________
Why so serious?


Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,895
Location: Trapped outside of the space time continuum

28 Jan 2009, 4:14 pm

Dr. Allison Cameron from House. :P


_________________
So simple, it's complicated


ford_prefects_kid
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2008
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 594
Location: Los Angeles, CA

28 Jan 2009, 4:34 pm

Fidget wrote:
ford_prefects_kid wrote:
Ender Wiggin- The Ender's Game series


0_0 That's an interesting pick...



Why? (I had a crush on him as a kid, at this age I'd be more about him around the timeline of Speaker for the Dead of course)



Fidget
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

User avatar

Joined: 29 Jun 2008
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 919
Location: Illinois, US

28 Jan 2009, 4:52 pm

ford_prefects_kid wrote:
Fidget wrote:
ford_prefects_kid wrote:
Ender Wiggin- The Ender's Game series


0_0 That's an interesting pick...



Why? (I had a crush on him as a kid, at this age I'd be more about him around the timeline of Speaker for the Dead of course)


Just not really what comes to mind when people talk about dateable fictional characters. Not a bad choice, just an interesting one.



ThatRedHairedGrrl
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 May 2008
Age: 52
Gender: Female
Posts: 912
Location: Walking through a shopping mall listening to Half Japanese on headphones

28 Jan 2009, 5:36 pm

Frank Corso, the hero of one of G. M. Ford's detective series. I shall leave you to check him out...


_________________
"Grunge? Isn't that some gross shade of greenish orange?"


mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,675
Location: Arizona

28 Jan 2009, 6:12 pm

MrSinister wrote:
BellaDonna wrote:
Darth Vader :P


But if you broke up, he'd be all like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

How embarrassing would that be? ;)


LMAO! :lmao: