Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2009, 12:55 am

Prof_Pretorius wrote:
DeLoreanDude wrote:
Ticker wrote:
pakled wrote:
funny how many 50-somethings there are around here...;)

Its obvious there was a world-wide toxin sprayed into the atmosphere, possibly by Aliens, that lead to the huge amount of 50-53 year old Aspies we have on here. :P I'm sure its some sort of conspiracy to bring the Earth into submission.

It's Xenu! :P

It is not ! ! I called him, and he denied any involvement ! !

I can't keep the secret any longer. It's Werbert who's leaving the chemtrails.

FrogGirl
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Jan 2009, 1:31 am

34 here. Feel and look much younger though.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2009, 1:45 am

I really don't see the point in lying about your age. The only reason we even have that is so that people who aren't allowed in the adult section, do go traipsing about it. Lying about your age doesn't do anything but make you look like a liar.

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2009, 1:47 am

im not posting my age, name, pic or social

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2009, 1:49 am

My age is as it is in my profile. I am however lying about my gender. :twisted:

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2009, 1:55 am

My age is currently offline because of snoopy people. But if you feel comfortable posting an age, then don't lie about it. Like the OP said, don't go saying you're 72 just to get respect. I don't know about you guys, but I judge character by post content rather than the age the poster says they are.

Plus it's really obvious you're a 14 year old girl when you have a name like "sweetieprincess1995" and post things like "Liek, Omg, and I wasn't sure how to deal with it, because, like, she was so MEAN!"

It's the stereotypical teens who get caught.

Jay-Say
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

30 Jan 2009, 3:19 am

:?

Last edited by Jay-Say on 30 Jan 2009, 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2009, 3:48 am

Im older then i was yesterday but yound them I am tomorrow

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2009, 3:57 am

ShadesOfMe wrote:
Plus it's really obvious you're a 14 year old girl when you have a name like "sweetieprincess1995" and post things like "Liek, Omg, and I wasn't sure how to deal with it, because, like, she was so MEAN!" It's the stereotypical teens who get caught.

Yeh, like, no but, my bad, i is like reely 148, now wot I mean and my mom just dont dig it. Its not fare. :wink:

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2009, 1:27 pm

ShadesOfMe wrote:
My age is currently offline because of snoopy people. But if you feel comfortable posting an age, then don't lie about it. Like the OP said, don't go saying you're 72 just to get respect. I don't know about you guys, but I judge character by post content rather than the age the poster says they are.

Plus it's really obvious you're a 14 year old girl when you have a name like "sweetieprincess1995" and post things like "Liek, Omg, and I wasn't sure how to deal with it, because, like, she was so MEAN!"

It's the stereotypical teens who get caught.

Hate to break it to you but your age isn't offline. WP doesn't allow children to hide their ages because of forum rules. As for stereotypical teens and usernames there are adult women on here with the princess type names. I also know women in their 30's who talk like you made fun of. I judge not by content but by logic of their words and also their age. People just don't have the life experience to know what they are talking about till they have lived in this world for a long time.

raggle-taggle-gypsy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Jan 2009, 1:31 pm

I'm actually 22. I just didn't want to give my proper birthday. There's too much of my personal information out there on the internet already

in the arms of me raggle taggle gypsy-o

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2009, 4:13 pm

Speaking of too much info out there. You guys do know things like how you should opt out of Google's database. Basically you can type in your phone number and if it comes up which surprisingly it usually does then supposedly you can opt out and get them to remove it. same thing with using Yahoo you need to opt out of them using web beacons on you.

Having a Facebook, YouTube or MySpace profiles which give your name, picture and any personal data are also dangerous. Not to mention it jeopardizes employment. There are other websites which I think it best I not even give out here but you can look up for free all sorts of personal info on people. I about puked when I saw every doctor or professional I do business with has a legal record even just about all my friends. Sometimes its best that you don't know that sort of info about people you know.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2009, 11:16 am

Ticker wrote:
Speaking of too much info out there. There are other websites which I think it best I not even give out here but you can look up for free all sorts of personal info on people. I about puked when I saw every doctor or professional I do business with has a legal record even just about all my friends. Sometimes its best that you don't know that sort of info about people you know.

I'm quite certain my doctor has drug convictions, not prescribing them, doing them ....

K10wN
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Feb 2009, 12:17 pm

I feel 21 going on 16... does that count? Age in my profile is correct. The grey hair doesn't lie.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2011, 10:03 pm

I do!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2011, 11:57 pm

A lot of people don't act their actual age either.