OUR KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS - FUNNY STORIES!! !

Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

cataspie
Toucan
Toucan

18 Feb 2009, 7:28 am

There was an artical in a paper about a 13 year old boy becoming a father.
My mother says 'theres a boy of only 13 years old having a baby'.
Son says 'i didnt know boys could have babies'.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2009, 10:31 am

BellaDonna wrote:
RightGalaxy wrote:
BellaDonna wrote:
When my daughter was little we was once picking plums off a plum tree. I told her these are "plums."

The next we walk down the street and every tree she saw she would go "there's a bum" "I wanna bum." :lol:

Come to my home town. Cuz there really is a "bum" under every tree...especially in summer.

I wouldnt be so impressed if she that then.

no...no...I was only joking...that dollbaby should never see what is snoozin under trees around here. I apologize.

Meatballs_Mom
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

23 Feb 2009, 4:30 pm

When my 13 yr old son was in Kindergarten, he said that he wanted to go live at Diamond's house. I said "Why?" The answer I got was "Because her mom lets her drink so much chocolate milk, her skin turned brown!"

My nephew is 3 and he really likes animal crackers but when he ask for them it sounds like animal then a swear word.

javabuz
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

23 Feb 2009, 9:33 pm

my 4 year old looked up in the sky a few weeks ago while we were talking about constellations. He asked me, "Which one is the big stripper?"

too funny, I'm saving that story for the teenage years.

cataspie
Toucan
Toucan

24 Feb 2009, 7:03 am

Son didn't want to use the toilet paper because it said 100% recycled toilet paper on the packaging.

adamS
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Feb 2009, 10:07 am

My son (almost 5) couldn't come up with the word for curtain, so called it a "window blanket"

My daughter (2) was looking at a book of trucks while we were driving in the car. She kept saying "what that? what that?" and pointing at something in the book. As I was driving, I could not see what she was pointing at. I asked my son to help her, and she said "porcupine". Being a book about trucks, I had no idea what she was looking at. My son then pointed out that she was looking at the farm trucks page, and it was a combine harvester.