Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

MegaAndy
Toucan
Toucan

27 Jan 2009, 11:04 am

Chars for all the nice advice and replies :)

Tantybi
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2009, 11:18 am

I guess I do, but I am basing off what other people say. I personally don't think I have any special talents as much as I wish I did. Like people tell me I'm good at painting and piano. I always thought I was wretched on that. Now, my poetry I think is awesome, but I don't get that vibe from other people at all. I'm also pretty good at math, but I don't know a lot on it. Like I wonder what would happen to pi in a different base system, and would like to pursue that question; but I don't have enough working knowledge to go beyond the neat question.

I guess what it is is that I think I'm talented, but I know it's in my mind more than anything otherwise, I'd be famous for something right?

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

27 Jan 2009, 11:25 am

Hi millie, I don't have a website, but I have often thought about getting one. I might try to get a website since I have begun my music ministry. As soon as I do that I will post it off my profile page.

I feel lucky to have this group too. I try to log in to WP at least once a day. It's become part of my daily routine/ritual.

Your star tattoo sounds like a great idea. I have always liked star tats. I put a couple pics of some of my tattoos on the (getting to know each other) forum under the thread (POST YOUR INK). Check it out if want. I was going to get a tribal type tattoo on the top of my right or left foot over Christmas break, but never got around to it. They are addictive---but fun.

millie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2009, 12:32 pm

Quote:
glider18 wrote:
Hi millie, I don't have a website, but I have often thought about getting one. I might try to get a website since I have begun my music ministry. As soon as I do that I will post it off my profile page.

I feel lucky to have this group too. I try to log in to WP at least once a day. It's become part of my daily routine/ritual.

Your star tattoo sounds like a great idea. I have always liked star tats. I put a couple pics of some of my tattoos on the (getting to know each other) forum under the thread (POST YOUR INK). Check it out if want. I was going to get a tribal type tattoo on the top of my right or left foot over Christmas break, but never got around to it. They are addictive---but fun.

i will check them out today.

Tantybi
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2009, 3:01 pm

glider18 wrote:

I'm not allowed to get a tatoo. Long story, but it's out of respect for my father who passed away in 1999. But if I were to get a tattoo, I'd want a white tigress on my lower back. All white ink cause I'm white. Then when I tan, it would stay white. I just think black ink only tattoos on black guys is sexy.