Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

millie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2009, 11:20 pm

Quote:
glider18 wrote:
Anyone who hasn't done so already should check out millie's artwork. You can find her link off of her profile page. She is among the best in my opinion.

To millie: I hope everything will be working out well for you now. I have been thinking about you after reading your posts---I wish you the best. You are appreciated by me---and many others here at the WP.

thanks glider. i feel really lucky to know this fine group of people here.
it is very hard what is happening and also very good. very very good.
and i shall get a new tatt this week. a big star on my forearm just for me.

by the way. do you have a website that we can plug here also????

would be good if you did.

MegaAndy
Toucan
Toucan

27 Jan 2009, 11:04 am

Chars for all the nice advice and replies :)

Tantybi
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2009, 11:18 am

I guess I do, but I am basing off what other people say. I personally don't think I have any special talents as much as I wish I did. Like people tell me I'm good at painting and piano. I always thought I was wretched on that. Now, my poetry I think is awesome, but I don't get that vibe from other people at all. I'm also pretty good at math, but I don't know a lot on it. Like I wonder what would happen to pi in a different base system, and would like to pursue that question; but I don't have enough working knowledge to go beyond the neat question.

I guess what it is is that I think I'm talented, but I know it's in my mind more than anything otherwise, I'd be famous for something right?

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

27 Jan 2009, 11:25 am

Hi millie, I don't have a website, but I have often thought about getting one. I might try to get a website since I have begun my music ministry. As soon as I do that I will post it off my profile page.

I feel lucky to have this group too. I try to log in to WP at least once a day. It's become part of my daily routine/ritual.

Your star tattoo sounds like a great idea. I have always liked star tats. I put a couple pics of some of my tattoos on the (getting to know each other) forum under the thread (POST YOUR INK). Check it out if want. I was going to get a tribal type tattoo on the top of my right or left foot over Christmas break, but never got around to it. They are addictive---but fun.

millie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2009, 12:32 pm

Quote:
glider18 wrote:
Hi millie, I don't have a website, but I have often thought about getting one. I might try to get a website since I have begun my music ministry. As soon as I do that I will post it off my profile page.

I feel lucky to have this group too. I try to log in to WP at least once a day. It's become part of my daily routine/ritual.

Your star tattoo sounds like a great idea. I have always liked star tats. I put a couple pics of some of my tattoos on the (getting to know each other) forum under the thread (POST YOUR INK). Check it out if want. I was going to get a tribal type tattoo on the top of my right or left foot over Christmas break, but never got around to it. They are addictive---but fun.

i will check them out today.

Tantybi
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2009, 3:01 pm

glider18 wrote:

I'm not allowed to get a tatoo. Long story, but it's out of respect for my father who passed away in 1999. But if I were to get a tattoo, I'd want a white tigress on my lower back. All white ink cause I'm white. Then when I tan, it would stay white. I just think black ink only tattoos on black guys is sexy.