Page 3 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2009, 4:07 pm

Abu_Zarqawi wrote:
when placed under desperate circumstances it's hardly surprising if people resort to desperate actions. if you've been systematically marginalized all of your life because of your sex, you're gonna be just as pissed as you would if someone marginalized you because of your religion, culture, nationality, ethnicity or sexual identification. i wont point a finger at the jews of warzaw for killing nazis when they rebelled, and i wont point a finger at these women for trying to take with force what they've been denied for millenia: sexual and personal integrity, the right to self-determination, and freedom from oppressive traditon

i blame patriarchy

No matter how you are treated, you never go against those that have nothing to do with it....

Arcanyn
Toucan
Toucan

10 Feb 2009, 2:10 am

Abu_Zarqawi wrote:
when placed under desperate circumstances it's hardly surprising if people resort to desperate actions. if you've been systematically marginalized all of your life because of your sex, you're gonna be just as pissed as you would if someone marginalized you because of your religion, culture, nationality, ethnicity or sexual identification. i wont point a finger at the jews of warzaw for killing nazis when they rebelled, and i wont point a finger at these women for trying to take with force what they've been denied for millenia: sexual and personal integrity, the right to self-determination, and freedom from oppressive traditon

And presumably it must be okay for someone who was abused by a pedophile who drives a red car to go about randomly murdering people who drive red cars, or share some other spurious and irrelevant similarity with the pedophile.

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2009, 6:58 am

Abu_Zarqawi, you are the most radical feminist I've ever come across, and that is not a good thing.

y es como un semestre"

MmeLePen
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2009, 1:12 pm

I feel really sorry for the guy. And I gotta assume something happened to the women, for them to do this to some random guy. And I am sad this happened in Pakistan. I wish nothing but peace, prosperity, and democracy for Pakistan.

BUT - this does somehow, in some, teeny, twisted way, off-set the nightmares and daymares I have about the Bosnian war, Rwanda, and the Sudan - where rape was/is a weapon of war.

Especially during the Bosnian war - when men gang-raped women they knew prior to the war! Neighbors, friends, and wives of friends. I never knew men could so easily turn into monsters given the right or wrong circumstances. That was a long time ago and I've never been to the Balkans but it still haunts me. :pale: :cry: :x :shaking:

Sorry to all our aspie brothers who feel his pain - but at this point it's about a couple billion to like, 5: Boys vs. Girls on the "Sex (War) Crimes scoreboard".

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2009, 6:55 pm

Why do people think that women raping men involves the women having sex with the men?
A woman rapes a man by sodomizing him with an object. This has nothing to do with the male and female reproductive organs. A woman or women do this to a man by force. Believe me, It's not consensual. That's is how a man rapes another man as well...with an object or with his erect penis. Rape is a crime punishable by imprisonment.

Hector
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2009, 7:03 pm

RightGalaxy wrote:
Why do people think that women raping men involves the women having sex with the men?

It doesn't necessarily have to, but it can.

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2009, 6:17 am

Abu_Zarqawi wrote:
if it had been a women no one would even have noticed or cared

all aboard the patriarchy train choo choo

I would...

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2009, 2:44 pm

Eggman wrote:
Abu_Zarqawi wrote:
if it had been a women no one would even have noticed or cared

all aboard the patriarchy train choo choo

I would...

SO TRUE :x
All the news at one time was when pedophilic priests raped boys. Girls and woman have been getting raped forever and there was NEVER a big deal made about it. Feminists and other activists had to get light put upon it by hollering and screaming about it. I guess it never got addressed because people feel that is what we woman are for. INFURIATING!! ! :evil: Then someone will say, "Well, those boys were penetrated in a deviant way." A lot of woman get penetrated in deviant ways too! Plus, rape is deviant in itself. If someone stuck their finger up some guy's nose while he sat on a bus, it would infuriate him to the point of punching that person's lights out. So the world must understand why rape infuriates us women. It's a violation.

Hector
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2009, 3:22 pm

OK, but why is there more attention? This news about men getting raped is still pretty sensational to many people because they can't really believe that men can be raped by women. Everyone acknowledges that women have been raped by men and at least where I live there is a reasonable amount of support for female victims of rape. Male rape victims may feel that they do not have the same level of support.

I'd say referring to the molestation of boys would be taking this issue out of context. The rape of children of either gender tends to cause a great uproar.

sgrannel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2009, 2:42 am

anna-banana wrote:
don't all guys dream about something like this...?

Hmm. Maybe a little.

But a dog knows his boy can go wrong

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2009, 2:56 am

sgrannel wrote:
anna-banana wrote:
don't all guys dream about something like this...?

Hmm. Maybe a little.

Not if they are homosexual