Page 13 of 14 [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2006, 8:43 am

the hole in the wall because... well, duh!

a hole in a wall which has poisonous fanged teeth and razor sharp edges, or extreme makeover: home edition?

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2006, 1:57 pm

Extreme Makeover Home Edition...just because.

Extreme Makeover Home Edition or Extreme Makeover Public Restrooms Edition?

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2006, 7:09 pm

Extreme makeover home edition because it makes people cry.

Extreme makeover home edition or a chick flick with a twist ending where the strong, uninhibited and unconventional young girl who changed a young man's life forever turns out to actually be very, very sick?

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2006, 12:59 am

chick flick with a twist ending where the strong, uninhibited and unconventional young girl who changed a young man's life forever turns out to actually be very, very sick?
because then, and only then, would she qualify for Extreme Makeover Home Edition!

The strong, uninhibited and unconventional young girl who changed a young man's life forever, even though turning out to actually be very, very sick

or

The fragile, repressed and rigidly traditional elderly man who changed a young woman's life temporarily, even though turning out to actually be very, very, salubrious?

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2006, 8:49 am

Bland wrote:
chick flick with a twist ending where the strong, uninhibited and unconventional young girl who changed a young man's life forever turns out to actually be very, very sick?
because then, and only then, would she qualify for Extreme Makeover Home Edition!

The strong, uninhibited and unconventional young girl who changed a young man's life forever, even though turning out to actually be very, very sick

or

The fragile, repressed and rigidly traditional elderly man who changed a young woman's life temporarily, even though turning out to actually be very, very, salubrious?

The fragile, repressed and rigidly traditional elderly man who changed a young woman's life temporarily, even though turning out to actually be very, very, salubrious, because he would outlive her just by waiting.

The fragile, repressed and rigidly traditional elderly man who changed a young woman's life temporarily, even though turning out to actually be very, very, salubrious, or two young people who *may* be in love and who have access to a typewriter?

((Please let someone here recognize my slight razz on Paul Zindel))

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2006, 10:22 am

I'm sorry but, who the hell is Paul Zindel?? (slightly off-thread)

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2006, 9:05 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Zindel

if you've read the pigman books (both) and a begonia for miss applebaum you'd see what I mean.

mjs82
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2006, 8:23 pm

you killed this thread whilst i was gone. wahahaha! I have no idea who won the last match up, so I'm calling it a dead rubber.

How about then, a fresh new start:

MR T from the A-Team

vs

E.T. from the movie of the same

No holds bar non-stop fight club action!

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2006, 11:22 am

Mr. T from the A-team, no contest! He would wrench the ugly, dehydrated creature's pathetic bulbous head from his shoulders and ___ down his ___!! !

(I'm sorry, there's a rare glimpse of the Real me. I despise E.T. and his dorky, little friends)

Mr. T of A-team fame or Angela Landsbury's character on Murder She Wrote?

mjs82
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2006, 11:40 pm

ooh Angela Landsbury for sure. She may look old and decrepit, but once she starts swinging her handbag around, WATCH OUT!

GERIATRIC CLIMACTIC CATACLYSMIC KNOCK-OUT:

Angela Landsbury

versus

Christopher Lee

(classic horror movie actor who's like in his 80s now. He was Saruman in Lord of the Rings and Dooku in Star Wars II for the teenie boppers out there)

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2006, 1:05 am

Christopher Lee. Even Angela Landsbury cannot withstand his evil magnetic personality and his siren voice.

Christopher Lee or Sarah Lee (queen of tarts)(and breads)(and other foods as well)

kevv729
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2006, 9:56 pm

Sarah Lee (for she tastes so much better)

Sarah Lee

vs

Aunt Jemima

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2006, 11:25 pm

Sarah Lee

Sarah Lee or Little Debbie

mjs82
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2006, 6:48 am

Little Debbie has got a good reach

Little Debbie vs Shirley Temple (when she was still a decent actor at age 12)

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2006, 10:03 am

Shirley Temple. I've watched her take on a whole tribe of hugrey cannibals when she was a horrible actress, about age 4. Of course, Boy Tarzan had to come to her aid but that was back in the days of male chivalry or male chauvinism (however you want to interpret it)

Twelve year old Shirley Temple or the pubescent weakling Karate Kid?

kevv729
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2006, 1:33 pm

the pubescent weakling Karate Kid

The Karate Kid

vs

A group of ninja