Favorite Pokemon (or just anything regarding)

Page 4 of 7 [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Relicanth7
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2009, 4:48 pm

Fidget wrote:
Relicanth7 wrote:
Yes hippopatas and hipodon... :?

I think he's saying those aren't what he considers "real" Pokemon. Remember he only considers the originals "real"

why there just as "real"... :?

Akemi711
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Feb 2009, 6:17 pm

Relicanth7 wrote:
Fidget wrote:
Relicanth7 wrote:

I think he's saying those aren't what he considers "real" Pokemon. Remember he only considers the originals "real"

well some view the newer pokemon as 'abominations' so to speak and on the hippo guys i must agree

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2009, 6:34 pm

^ The hippos seem to be among the worst, but then I don't know most of the Pokémon that came after Gold/Silver.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2009, 8:57 pm

Akemi711 wrote:
Relicanth7 wrote:
Fidget wrote:
Relicanth7 wrote:

well some view the newer pokemon as 'abominations' so to speak and on the hippo guys i must agree

I wouldn't say abominations... it's just that if it has a number higher than 151, it's not a real pokémon, and if it has a number higher than 251, it's not a pokémon...

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2009, 9:10 pm

Well doesn't mean they should be ignored, if you deny accepting the newer ones then you are living in the past, though there are some past things I liked, such as they took bug pokemons weaknes poisin out, messing up old strategies. Here might be some more funny things.

Akemi711
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Feb 2009, 9:31 pm

those comics are beyond epic, where did you get those?

Durp
Raven
Raven

10 Feb 2009, 9:42 pm

^ It's from VGcats, the URL is on the comics.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2009, 9:43 pm

Akemi711 wrote:
those comics are beyond epic, where did you get those?

From http://www.vgcats.com/ the super effective ones are in there own comics, and the ones that have cats as the charater would be best to check out Archive. If you are a gamer who can laugh at certain jokes about video games definitly a site to check out, the archive also has a bunch of good Zelda Comics aswell.

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2009, 10:36 pm

Bradleigh wrote:
Well doesn't mean they should be ignored, if you deny accepting the newer ones then you are living in the past, though there are some past things I liked, such as they took bug pokemons weaknes poisin out, messing up old strategies. Here might be some more funny things.

Hey now. I had a beastly Raticate that I trained from its infancy in Blue. (Of course, that was because it never occurred to me that you could go and buy Poké Balls, so I just had Rattata and Bulbasaur for a long time...)

Fidget
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

10 Feb 2009, 11:50 pm

Orwell wrote:
Bradleigh wrote:

Hey now. I had a beastly Raticate that I trained from its infancy in Blue. (Of course, that was because it never occurred to me that you could go and buy Poké Balls, so I just had Rattata and Bulbasaur for a long time...)

Lol, I was eight when I first got Pokemon Red, and I had no idea what Poke Balls were, so my step-brother's friend had to show me how to use them. Oh, and I totally didn't know you could only get one Master Ball, nor did I know about legendary Pokemon so I used it on a Growlithe. XD
By the end I know I definitely had a Charizard, a Snorlax, a Lapras, and I think a Pidgeot in my party. In Yellow I think I used my Master Ball on Zapdos, then later used a lot of Ultra Balls to catch Mewtwo.
I don't think I ever did beat the Elite Four in Red, it wasn't until Yellow that I actually finished a Pokemon game. I got Yellow the first day it came out here in the States. :D

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2009, 2:15 am

When I first got yellow it was my first time with such a complicated game, and I got stuck at the part where you are suposed to use cut as I didn't know how to get my other pokemon as I was not aware of the PC in the pokemon centre. How I wished that Ratatta could use cut, but I ended up getting my yellow broken so I couldnt even save.

black_legion
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Feb 2009, 4:59 am

it's a hard choice between, arcanine, lucario, tyranitar, absol and charizard

Wim25
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Feb 2009, 9:13 am

My favorite is still a kadabra/alakazam, and whenever i catch my first abra, it's pretty much the only pokemon i bring, except for the ones i catch just to give hm's to.

Starrsy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2009, 12:20 pm

Zangoose, Tyranitar, Bulbasaur, Salamence, Jolteon, More i cant be bothered to name. Sorry about caps, but im tryin to improve grammar and those ar all names.

Relicanth7
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2009, 5:15 pm

Bradleigh wrote:

:lmao:

Akemi711
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Feb 2009, 3:27 am

Durp wrote:
^ It's from VGcats, the URL is on the comics.

im kinda not that perceptive lately ^^ my meds have been messing me up