Favorite Pokemon (or just anything regarding)

Page 5 of 7 [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Akemi711
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Feb 2009, 3:27 am

Durp wrote:
^ It's from VGcats, the URL is on the comics.

im kinda not that perceptive lately ^^ my meds have been messing me up

Chimaeran
Raven
Raven

13 Feb 2009, 2:11 am

My favourite pokemon is SHINX! ^_^

First pokemon I caught in Pearl and cute. Although it takes ages to learn electric moves and before it does it's LESS useful than a bidoof. And Shinx is more original-looking than a lot of pokemon released in the fourth generation.

Xanderbeanz
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2009, 5:01 am

i like MAWILE, his hypercutter prevents attack loss...also, he's really cute but evil looking at the same time ^.^

NeverMore8123
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Feb 2009, 10:33 am

My favorite would have to be Honchkrow, ah I love the criminal aspirations that are inborn in every one of them lol

2nd would be Gallade, because its shiny form is amazing looking

"My boy that's all I make, which is why I'm such a lonely man."

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2009, 12:37 pm

Chimaeran wrote:

First pokemon I caught in Pearl and cute. Although it takes ages to learn electric moves and before it does it's LESS useful than a bidoof. And Shinx is more original-looking than a lot of pokemon released in the fourth generation.

Shinx is pretty cool, I got the idea when I first saw it that it probably has some tough evolvtions, was one that I relied on for a few battles just for its pure power. Though Shinx is a bit eye catching for beng different I thought it looked a bit like Kimba the white lion.

ghfreak13579
Raven
Raven

13 Feb 2009, 3:12 pm

My favorites: Infernape, Palkia, Dialga, Machoke, and Gyarados

And yes, I am looking forward to and plan to buy Pokemon Platinum :D

Akemi711
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Feb 2009, 12:04 am

Bradleigh wrote:
Chimaeran wrote:

Shinx is pretty cool, I got the idea when I first saw it that it probably has some tough evolvtions, was one that I relied on for a few battles just for its pure power. Though Shinx is a bit eye catching for beng different I thought it looked a bit like Kimba the white lion.

i noticed that too, also my Luxray (or as i refer to it 'my baby') is the main pokemon in my party. it is my favorite out of gen IV

Akemi711
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Feb 2009, 12:11 am

PRE ORDERING FOR PLATINA (SORRY I REFUSE TO CALL IT PLATINUM) STARTS SUNDAY!! !! !! !

Relicanth7
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2009, 6:50 pm

FTW... 8)

Relicanth7
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2009, 7:58 pm

O never go to this website...DO NO ENTER!! !! X C its... odd... odd enough to make me want to get my WTF sign out.... (And it takes alot to make me want that... 8O)

KirliaGirl
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Feb 2009, 8:00 pm

I've played the Pokemon series ever since Pokemon Blue (I notate the games like PKBlue and PKDiamond), so I've had a ton of Pokemon I've deemed as favorites. The first was Charmander (my first Pokemon ever...sniffle), then Espeon for PKSilver, then Gardevoir for PKSapphire, and Infernape for PKDiamond. I bought PKBlue in the first place because of Jigglypuff, who I thought looked absolutely adorable in a TV commercial. It was a weird commercial. A bunch of Pokemon bounced merrily into a bus, and the bus was compressed by a machine into a Game Boy...or the Pokemon Game Pak itself. Or something.

I really was obsessed with getting a Jigglypuff; I even caught, like, five of them near Mt.Moon on PKBlue; they were rare, so it was hellish finding even one. Ironically, I have over 300 different Pokemon caught on Diamond now, and I don't think Jigglypuff is one of them. :roll:

Gardevoir is my favorite of all of them; I thought of using that as my user name, but I thought that Kirlia sounded cooler, so I combined that with the word "Girl," and...that makes KirliaGirl. Yay. I also like many other Psychic types, like Abra. On PKBlue, I raised an Abra from level ten to a Kadabra at level 80, desperate to get it to evolve...not knowing that it evolved by trade...even though NPCs in the game said that some Pokemon evolve by trade.

So...the party I usually have in PKDiamond consists of Infernape, Gardevoir, Espeon, Vaporeon, Salamence, and Sceptile. The middle four are all Lv. 100. I also have a shiny Nidoking (from FireRed) and Carvanha (from Emerald, trying to find Feebas and, yes, I actually found it way faster than I did the Feebas). I would have a Venonat, but I found it in the Safari Zone on PKFireRed...so it ran away. I actually found the Nidoran Male in the Safari Zone too; I was luckier on that one.

Relicanth7
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2009, 9:41 pm

KirliaGirl wrote:
It was a weird commercial. A bunch of Pokemon bounced merrily into a bus, and the bus was compressed by a machine into a Game Boy...or the Pokemon Game Pak itself. Or something.

Oh yeah i remeber that commercial... it was wierd... It kinda scared me a little when it first was aired... :?

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2009, 9:57 pm

How do you get Pikachu onto a bus?
You Poke him on (said in simular way to Pokemon).
Yess I just said a terrible joke that should have died already.

Akemi711
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Feb 2009, 1:17 am

Bradleigh wrote:
How do you get Pikachu onto a bus?
You Poke him on (said in simular way to Pokemon).
Yess I just said a terrible joke that should have died already.

lol....and that commercial was completely weird, i think i might have taped it at some point

RebelliousTreecko
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Feb 2009, 4:14 am

Pokemon was huge back then, when I was in first and second grade. All the kids talked about their Pokemon cards, and the older kids would trick younger kids into showing them their cards and then steal them. (happened to me a few times. XD)
I also loved the anime. Back then I didn't know what that kind of animation was. (I originally thought anime was the name of some popular girl!)
I didn't play my first Pokemon game until a few years later. It was Pokemon Gold, which I got for Christmas.

Anyway, onto the Pokemon that I like.
These Pokemon aren't my top favorites, but I love them better than other Pokemon because of their looks, stats, etc.

Mawile: I like it's looks, mostly its eyes. It should be a Dark/Steel type instead of just Steel.
Seviper: I mostly like its evil looking design. (and how it was with Team Rocket in the show)
Meganium: It's really cute looking, especially in the anime episode "Odd Pokemon Out". My favorite Pokemon from Gold and Silver.
Gabite: It bears a big resemblance to Grovyle.
Giratina: I like its Origin Form the best. It learns some nice moves like Shadow Sneak, and its a Ghost/Dragon type.
Shaymin (Sky Form): I like how he acts in Giratina and The Sky Warrior. (which aired on Cartoon Network a few days ago) The transformation from a Chia Pet to a cool-looking Flying type is awesome too.
Swellow: I didn't really get an interest to this Pokemon until I read a fanfiction by one of my friends on a Pokemon forum.
Flygon: It looks cute and menacing at the same time.

And my top 3 Pokemon.

Treecko: It looks adorable and cool at the same time. I started liking this Pokemon (and its evolutions) when I chose it for a starter Pokemon in Ruby. I really started liking it when I saw Ash's Treecko in the anime. I love how he acts so calm and tough during rough situations. Ash's Treecko was also voiced by Dan Green in the anime dub. (one of my favorite voice actors)
Grovyle: I love its looks, its attacks, and its amazing speed. (the same reason I like Treecko)
I was pretty happy when I found out a Grovyle was a main character in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2. The storyline is very touching and serious. He was voiced by Dan Green in the Mystery Dungeon anime special.
Sceptile: I love its body design, attacks, role in the anime, etc. I like it for the same reasons that I like Treecko and Grovyle...

EDIT: thread killer ftw.

Favorite game series: Kingdom Hearts, Super Smash Bros., and Pokemon.

Relicanth7
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2009, 2:04 pm

Akemi711 wrote:
PRE ORDERING FOR PLATINA (SORRY I REFUSE TO CALL IT PLATINUM) STARTS SUNDAY!! !! !! !

Why cant you just call it platinum??? :?

or PKMN PTM

heres the aberviated list

BLU
RED
YLO
GLD
SVR
CRY
RBY
SPH
EMR
DMD