Favorite Pokemon (or just anything regarding)

Page 5 of 7 [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Relicanth7
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Sep 2007
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,300
Location: 'Murika... (Insert explicit word here) yeah!

10 Feb 2009, 4:48 pm

Fidget wrote:
Relicanth7 wrote:
Yes hippopatas and hipodon... :?


I think he's saying those aren't what he considers "real" Pokemon. Remember he only considers the originals "real"


why there just as "real"... :?


_________________
~Aaron, the professional doormat.


Akemi711
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2009
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 25
Location: Blue Springs, MO

10 Feb 2009, 6:17 pm

Relicanth7 wrote:
Fidget wrote:
Relicanth7 wrote:
Yes hippopatas and hipodon... :?


I think he's saying those aren't what he considers "real" Pokemon. Remember he only considers the originals "real"


why there just as "real"... :?

well some view the newer pokemon as 'abominations' so to speak and on the hippo guys i must agree



Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Aug 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,765
Location: Room 101

10 Feb 2009, 6:34 pm

^ The hippos seem to be among the worst, but then I don't know most of the Pokémon that came after Gold/Silver.


_________________
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH


ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Sep 2007
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,716
Location: New Jersey

10 Feb 2009, 8:57 pm

Akemi711 wrote:
Relicanth7 wrote:
Fidget wrote:
Relicanth7 wrote:
Yes hippopatas and hipodon... :?


I think he's saying those aren't what he considers "real" Pokemon. Remember he only considers the originals "real"


why there just as "real"... :?

well some view the newer pokemon as 'abominations' so to speak and on the hippo guys i must agree


I wouldn't say abominations... it's just that if it has a number higher than 151, it's not a real pokémon, and if it has a number higher than 251, it's not a pokémon...



Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2008
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,012
Location: Brisbane, Australia

10 Feb 2009, 9:10 pm

Well doesn't mean they should be ignored, if you deny accepting the newer ones then you are living in the past, though there are some past things I liked, such as they took bug pokemons weaknes poisin out, messing up old strategies. Here might be some more funny things.
Image
Image
Image


_________________
Blast Reality! Burst it into shreds! Vanishment... this world!


Akemi711
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2009
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 25
Location: Blue Springs, MO

10 Feb 2009, 9:31 pm

those comics are beyond epic, where did you get those?



Durp
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 7 Jan 2009
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Posts: 108

10 Feb 2009, 9:42 pm

^ It's from VGcats, the URL is on the comics.



Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2008
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,012
Location: Brisbane, Australia

10 Feb 2009, 9:43 pm

Akemi711 wrote:
those comics are beyond epic, where did you get those?

From http://www.vgcats.com/ the super effective ones are in there own comics, and the ones that have cats as the charater would be best to check out Archive. If you are a gamer who can laugh at certain jokes about video games definitly a site to check out, the archive also has a bunch of good Zelda Comics aswell.


_________________
Blast Reality! Burst it into shreds! Vanishment... this world!


Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Aug 2007
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,765
Location: Room 101

10 Feb 2009, 10:36 pm

Bradleigh wrote:
Well doesn't mean they should be ignored, if you deny accepting the newer ones then you are living in the past, though there are some past things I liked, such as they took bug pokemons weaknes poisin out, messing up old strategies. Here might be some more funny things.
Image

Hey now. I had a beastly Raticate that I trained from its infancy in Blue. (Of course, that was because it never occurred to me that you could go and buy Poké Balls, so I just had Rattata and Bulbasaur for a long time...)


_________________
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH


Fidget
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

User avatar

Joined: 29 Jun 2008
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,036
Location: Illinois, US

10 Feb 2009, 11:50 pm

Orwell wrote:
Bradleigh wrote:
Well doesn't mean they should be ignored, if you deny accepting the newer ones then you are living in the past, though there are some past things I liked, such as they took bug pokemons weaknes poisin out, messing up old strategies. Here might be some more funny things.
Image

Hey now. I had a beastly Raticate that I trained from its infancy in Blue. (Of course, that was because it never occurred to me that you could go and buy Poké Balls, so I just had Rattata and Bulbasaur for a long time...)


Lol, I was eight when I first got Pokemon Red, and I had no idea what Poke Balls were, so my step-brother's friend had to show me how to use them. Oh, and I totally didn't know you could only get one Master Ball, nor did I know about legendary Pokemon so I used it on a Growlithe. XD
By the end I know I definitely had a Charizard, a Snorlax, a Lapras, and I think a Pidgeot in my party. In Yellow I think I used my Master Ball on Zapdos, then later used a lot of Ultra Balls to catch Mewtwo.
I don't think I ever did beat the Elite Four in Red, it wasn't until Yellow that I actually finished a Pokemon game. I got Yellow the first day it came out here in the States. :D



Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2008
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,012
Location: Brisbane, Australia

11 Feb 2009, 2:15 am

When I first got yellow it was my first time with such a complicated game, and I got stuck at the part where you are suposed to use cut as I didn't know how to get my other pokemon as I was not aware of the PC in the pokemon centre. How I wished that Ratatta could use cut, but I ended up getting my yellow broken so I couldnt even save.


_________________
Blast Reality! Burst it into shreds! Vanishment... this world!


black_legion
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 561
Location: England

11 Feb 2009, 4:59 am

it's a hard choice between, arcanine, lucario, tyranitar, absol and charizard



Wim25
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2009
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 2
Location: Netherlands

11 Feb 2009, 9:13 am

My favorite is still a kadabra/alakazam, and whenever i catch my first abra, it's pretty much the only pokemon i bring, except for the ones i catch just to give hm's to.



Starrsy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Oct 2008
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Posts: 623
Location: Right Planet

11 Feb 2009, 12:20 pm

Zangoose, Tyranitar, Bulbasaur, Salamence, Jolteon, More i cant be bothered to name. Sorry about caps, but im tryin to improve grammar and those ar all names.


_________________
"He Who Asks Is A Fool For 5 Minutes, But He Who Does Not Ask Is A Fool Forever" "live well. its the greatest revenge". my sig is random quotes!


Relicanth7
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Sep 2007
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,300
Location: 'Murika... (Insert explicit word here) yeah!

11 Feb 2009, 5:15 pm

Bradleigh wrote:
Well doesn't mean they should be ignored, if you deny accepting the newer ones then you are living in the past, though there are some past things I liked, such as they took bug pokemons weaknes poisin out, messing up old strategies. Here might be some more funny things.
Image
Image
Image


:lmao:


_________________
~Aaron, the professional doormat.