I can't believe I don't remember this!

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Padium
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Dec 2008
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,369

09 Feb 2009, 12:36 pm

sunshower wrote:
One lady told me that all my problems would be solved if I simply learned to swear at the people who were bothering me.


How would that solve anything for anyone???



sunshower
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Aug 2006
Age: 120
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,985

10 Feb 2009, 8:28 am

Padium wrote:
sunshower wrote:
One lady told me that all my problems would be solved if I simply learned to swear at the people who were bothering me.


How would that solve anything for anyone???


I know, it's unbelievable. How she ever became qualified I do not know...


_________________
Into the dark...


Silvervarg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 787
Location: Sweden

10 Feb 2009, 8:44 am

sunshower wrote:
Padium wrote:
sunshower wrote:
One lady told me that all my problems would be solved if I simply learned to swear at the people who were bothering me.


How would that solve anything for anyone???


I know, it's unbelievable. How she ever became qualified I do not know...

Isn't it obvious? She told her teachers to fuck of when she failed at tests. :lol:


_________________
Sing songs. Songs sung. Samsung.


Padium
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Dec 2008
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,369

10 Feb 2009, 8:46 am

Silvervarg wrote:
sunshower wrote:
Padium wrote:
sunshower wrote:
One lady told me that all my problems would be solved if I simply learned to swear at the people who were bothering me.


How would that solve anything for anyone???


I know, it's unbelievable. How she ever became qualified I do not know...

Isn't it obvious? She told her teachers to fuck of when she failed at tests. :lol:


That should have had her thrown out of her program.