Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Padium
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2009, 12:56 pm

Does anyone else not bother to remember what day of the month it is? I can remember what day of the week it is, and what month it is, but ask me to number the day it is today and I can't... I was once being screened for concussion when I hit my head while snowboarding. I could answer everything but the day's date. My answer was: I don't bother to remember what the date is, so I couldn't tell you, but I can tell you it is (insert day of the week). Memorizing dates almost failed me in highschool history.

DeLoreanDude
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2009, 1:05 pm

Padium wrote:
Does anyone else not bother to remember what day of the month it is? I can remember what day of the week it is, and what month it is, but ask me to number the day it is today and I can't... I was once being screened for concussion when I hit my head while snowboarding. I could answer everything but the day's date. My answer was: I don't bother to remember what the date is, so I couldn't tell you, but I can tell you it is (insert day of the week). Memorizing dates almost failed me in highschool history.

Same here, I'm crap at this, I've never bothered with it, my phone and computer tell me the dates just fine.

Sora
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2009, 1:59 pm

I had that including day before I got a watch on which there's the date.

irishwhistle
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2009, 2:33 pm

I always have to look it up or ask. But I thought lots of people did that.

The world loves diversity... as long as it's pretty, makes them look smart and doesn't put them out in any way.

There's the road, and the road less traveled, and then there's MY road.

Disgraceful
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Feb 2009, 5:20 pm

I don't think it's unusual to lose track of the date :) In jobs I've had in the past, when I've needed clients to sign and date forms, the vast majority of them needed to be reminded what day of the month it is.

pensieve
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2009, 12:31 am

It's Wednesday today, right?

The only way I remember the day is from what's on TV.

Dokken
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2009, 12:32 am

I only know the date because my computer and phone says the date on em