something is terribly wrong about all this..................

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2009, 11:14 am

Mage wrote:
beareater wrote:
...then another talkin about echololia and then askin why it happens.....it's bs since u know why u repeated it...

If you're not on the spectrum I suppose there's no way to understand. It's much like telling a schizophrenic person "Stop hearing voices, it's just in your head!"

I find many of your posts come across as pretty insulting. In the words of anonymous, "LURK MOAR!"
I agree. It's not depressing here at all. It is exactly like, that.

beareater
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Feb 2009, 11:30 am

Mage wrote:
beareater wrote:
...then another talkin about echololia and then askin why it happens.....it's bs since u know why u repeated it...

If you're not on the spectrum I suppose there's no way to understand. It's much like telling a schizophrenic person "Stop hearing voices, it's just in your head!"

I find many of your posts come across as pretty insulting. In the words of anonymous, "LURK MOAR!"

i suppose

its cool tho dont get me wrong

i didnt come here to insult...i DID read some interesting threads, but generally theres too much overly self-conscious realizations...almost like forced beliefs and i feel like thats the case.....but hey, in a sense we're all a version of each other, dna has so many variations u will most likely never find another u :pr: :pl:, so i guess this'll suffice

riverotter
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2009, 11:36 am

I guess if you don't like it, stop reading it, or else post something positive. If you perseverate in reading what you don't like, then you are doing the same thing you are complaining about. (please don't take this as mean, I am just being blunt, as that is how we are.)
I figured something out though: I joined a different forum; it's a crafter forum. And it's all about crafting. And it's really positive. So if I want positive, I go there. Problem solved!

millie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2009, 11:55 am

yes. one can get a bit ground down at times on WP.

However, might i suggest if the problem continues, you just frig off and go and hang down at the mall with your mates?

My suspicion from your initial post is you are not quite geting the gist of what WP is actually for.

garyww
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2009, 12:05 pm

Welcome to Zombie World!

garyww
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2009, 12:05 pm

Welcome to Zombie World!

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2009, 12:43 pm

I have trouble empathizing with the attitude expressed in the OP. Not talking about negative feelings doesn't ever make them go away for me. Being forced to live in a fake "everything is peachy" world when I'm struggling inside is what really gets me down. I don't like having my feelings trampled on by the happy police. I believe other people here must feel the same way.

I figure that if you don't have any problems you don't have to read this forum. Just go away.

BoringAl
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Feb 2009, 8:41 pm

Hmm let me try this here to see if it would be a good thread.

Subject: Life is so awesome!

Body: My life is awesome, I feel so fullfilled in my relationships and work. :) I can see workable solutions to all my problems. I think that if my smile got any more wide and bright it would crack! :) :)

I want to share my happiness with everyone!!

Reply 1:
@$%± OFF!

Reply 2:
I hate you now.

Maybe I am wrong.. :?