Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Larval
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2005, 11:13 pm

I'm sorry to hear that.

Glad that you feel safe here though. You will always belong, here with us.

This is a safe haven for all. We don't need any other home.

talking_pie
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 Dec 2005, 7:55 pm

I've experienced this behavior on IMDB a lot and refuse to go there anymore. I've been called gay and a "fag" just because I have a crush on a celebrity they find ugly and have gotten banned twice for "having the last word" and I'd do it again. The only other forum where I find peace is, oddly enough, the official forum for the actress in my avatar and a number of forums centered around the show, "Alias." I hate Internet Movie Data Base. :x

thepeaguy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Dec 2005, 10:53 am

That's the price you pay when you're risking talking to strangers on the internet who couldn't give a rat's ass if you jumped off a cliff.

Not all people are like this, though.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2005, 2:51 am

talking_pie wrote:
I've experienced this behavior on IMDB a lot and refuse to go there anymore. I've been called gay and a "fag" just because I have a crush on a celebrity they find ugly and have gotten banned twice for "having the last word" and I'd do it again. The only other forum where I find peace is, oddly enough, the official forum for the actress in my avatar and a number of forums centered around the show, "Alias." I hate Internet Movie Data Base. :x

What celebrity do you like that's ugly?