Aspie men, we're all probably gays according to this

Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Tias
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2009, 8:35 pm

LoL, how ridicules : /
it's funny, yet lame at the same time lol.

Relicanth7
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2009, 9:48 pm

Silvervarg wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
1. Check
2. X
3. Check
4. Check (in some surroundings, like it was at school and with some coworkers at work, including girls)
5. Check (avoiding eye contact)
6. ~ I don't how to reply this, but let's check it.
7. X
8. I barely drink, so I don't know.
9. I am virgin, so I can't know.

I might be gay after all :O.

We'll have to just hope together that we're not supposed to have zero to avoid being gay. :lol:

Thats compleate BS the stupid article you guys are paying way too much attention to... Is just anotther way people like makinging others feel misrable... :x

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2009, 2:20 am

Relicanth7 wrote:
Silvervarg wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
1. Check
2. X
3. Check
4. Check (in some surroundings, like it was at school and with some coworkers at work, including girls)
5. Check (avoiding eye contact)
6. ~ I don't how to reply this, but let's check it.
7. X
8. I barely drink, so I don't know.
9. I am virgin, so I can't know.

I might be gay after all :O.

We'll have to just hope together that we're not supposed to have zero to avoid being gay. :lol:

Thats compleate BS the stupid article you guys are paying way too much attention to... Is just anotther way people like makinging others feel misrable... :x

Ridiculous or not, it has some truth about how some girls detect "gays" (in a very biased and unscientific way)

billsmithglendale, we meant by checking #5 as avoiding eye contacts and looking at other parts of the body such as lips and chest, not the crotch.

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2009, 3:20 am

1. I try not to, but...
2. No
3. By the hand? I'd rather use my penis.
4. No idea
5. Gun show? :? If he had a gun I'd probably keep an eye on it. Why would a waiter have a non concealed gun and put on a show with it?
6. I don't ever go on dates, but if I did, likely...
7. No
8. No
9. How can a magazine teach masturbation?

warface
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

19 Feb 2009, 3:59 am

number 6 is true for me

billsmithglendale
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2009, 1:13 pm

GoatOnFire wrote:
5. Gun show? :? If he had a gun I'd probably keep an eye on it. Why would a waiter have a non concealed gun and put on a show with it?

"Gun Show" means the gun in his pants.... e.g., the crotch area.... ya know, his penis!

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2009, 1:35 pm

Aiyah... what an arbitrary pile of garbage, in my opinion. Initiating intimacy is not an indicator of sexuality; for those on the spectrum, an expectation of following the socially accepted manner of observation (yes, checking out the waiter's crotch) is a little silly to me. Dating those whose sexual needs are less than they might be could be a method of avoiding something he is uncomfortable with - not seeking a beard, for lack of a better term. In today's culture, at least in the US, so many young people attempt to live their lives as they're told from external representations... are their sexualities in question as well? Again, I think this is a steaming pile - just my two cents.

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Optician_Of_Urza
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Feb 2009, 6:20 am

Quote:

Quote:
1. Fire Starter: You always make the first move.

2. Action Figure: The only women whose hotness he comments on look like Barbie dolls. It’s just too convenient to say you’re only attracted to exactly what society tells you to be into.

3. T&A: He may go to your boobs and your booty, but you have to take him by the hand to lead him to the Promised Land.

4. Q&A: You’ve wondered, “Is he gay?” After getting to know him, most of your friends would say, “YES!”

5. Private Eyes: When close to another man, he’ll stare at their body. For example, he’ll watch the waiter’s gun show when he drops off your plates.

6. Excuses, Excuses: He typically dates women who aren’t interested in sex, are so insecure they easily internalize a lack of physical contact, or are virgins.

7. Talk Is Cheap: He is really vocal about objectifying women in obvious, yet awkward ways. “Look at that rack—yeah, boy, that’s what I’m talkin’ about!”

8. Loose Lips: When he’s drunk, he jokes around about how everyone thinks he’s gay. But when he’s sober, he would take that accusation seriously.

9. Step It Up: All of his sex moves seem straight out of a magazine’s advice column. It just feels like he’s pushing buttons in exact order rather than enjoying himself.

1. Yes
2. Certainly not
3. Not been in that situation
4. I don't know what people say
5. I would probably look at the table
6. Haven't dated anyone
7. I don't objectify women
8. I don't drink
9. Not been in that situation

Legato
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2009, 5:10 am

This comment on that site was awesome:

How about he goes to the gay bars two nights a week because ‘they have such great drink specials’…

dude you are not in it for the cheap drinks if you come home covered in man glitter