Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2009, 11:19 pm

http://www.themorningsun.com/articles/2 ... 677423.txt

Quote:
When you’re a 14-year-old freshman in high school, Saturday morning is for sleeping in, but Zac VanBuskirk awoke just before 8 a.m. to a house full of smoke on Valentine’s Day.

Quote:
“The house was built in the 1850s, and it was two-story yellow house. People used to stop and tell us who used to live there,” she said.

I'd love to live in a house that old. I feel sad that the mother didn't believe him, but at least he saved them all.

Also it's full of typos, so if you hate typos beware.

TheMidnightJudge
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2009, 11:50 pm

Cool.
I notice the tone of the article doesn't pay much attention to the trauma and negativity of their house being burned down. Rather it focuses on the positive part about the hero. Probably a good thing.

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2009, 4:45 am

Sounds like a good lad, I am glad to read of good teenagers.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2009, 5:33 am

TheMidnightJudge wrote:
Cool.
I notice the tone of the article doesn't pay much attention to the trauma and negativity of their house being burned down. Rather it focuses on the positive part about the hero. Probably a good thing.
Exactly. It took something negative and gave it a positive spin. :D