Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Tomasu
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2009, 8:39 am

^^ I believe I have pondered on such matters for many, many years indeed. I believe such thinking has blessed me with a large amount of happiness. However, I do not believe I ask such questions anymore, yet retain within me the answers that they are provided. ^^ I believe such answers for many of the questions is that there is no specific answer, or, at least, I may never know if any answer I do find shall be correct. Such question have provided me with many beliefs, such as complete equality (including animals and I believe the happiest beliefs I have been blessed with), and many others. Therefore, I do not believe I ask quite the same number of questions as previously, as I believe the questions themselves are perhaps part of the answer. ^^ I am very sorry if I am being silly.

lionesss
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2009, 9:47 am

Are you kidding, my whole life is based on "why". I need to know the answers to everything, no matter how "insignificant" it may seem to others! I am always looking for answers.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2009, 12:52 pm

I ask myself constant questions because I am at a loss to explain things and I wonder why things are the way they are. I don't know if it's a part of having an ASD but asking questions has always been a major part of who I am.