Page 1 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2009, 3:35 pm

I always listen to music and sing along when I'm on my own, but I have never in my life had the courage to sing in front of others. Is anyone else here the same?

y es como un semestre"

MmeLePen
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2009, 3:39 pm

Yes! I love to sing alone! I also like to play the air drums - not so much the air guitar. I sing in the car like a crazy person.

I also like to play Rock Band - and sing. I am just now learning to sing in front of other people.

sbwilson
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

05 Mar 2009, 3:41 pm

I always sing when I'm alone. When I'm around others, I can almost garauntee you that I'm singing in my head.

TheMidnightJudge
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2009, 4:42 pm

I sing, with or without people. I probably sing to perform more often than I sing alone though.

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2009, 6:38 pm

Yes!! ! If I'm alone at home or driving in my car, I sing along loudly with everything!!

I've had the misfortune of hearing myself singing recorded and played back and I suck so bad I actually apologized to everyone that I've sung infront of without knowing how bad I am. Lol

But I love to sing! So I do it when I'm alone :D

And I sing quitely in the shower whether someone's home or not lol

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2009, 7:34 pm

I am constantly singing.

pensieve
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2009, 7:37 pm

I'm singing right now.

little-bird
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Mar 2009, 8:14 pm

I sing too. I can't not sing if there is music playing, but I tend to either sing inaudibly or in my head when other people are around.
So, if you were a fly on my wall you would see me wandering around singing to all the TV commercials, kids programs, TV show theme songs, as well as music from my mac. Musical movies are the best! It's really fun to sing tunes from Mary Poppins for instance. When I'm really happy tunes like 'Let's go fly a kite...' pop into my head and I have to stifle myself from bursting out into song (unless I'm alone).
I also have a little morning ritual where I sing opera while I froth milk for coffee (it's boring waiting for it to froth). At the moment I've been singing Pie Jesu - from Gabriel Faure's Requiem.

p.s. I dare you to start singing opera while you go to the toilet! The little room acoustics/sound waves bouncing off tiles make it sound cool!

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2009, 8:17 pm

I was actually so pumped up listening to a Metallica song in my car on monday, when I got out I was bouncing around singing it, even though there were people around! :roll:

Prosser
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2009, 8:22 pm

little-bird wrote:
It's really fun to sing tunes from Mary Poppins for instance.

Chim Chim-er-ny Chim Chim-er-ny :)

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2009, 8:34 pm

Prosser wrote:
little-bird wrote:

Chim chim cheroo

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2009, 8:50 pm

little-bird wrote:
I sing too. I can't not sing if there is music playing, but I tend to either sing inaudibly or in my head when other people are around.
So, if you were a fly on my wall you would see me wandering around singing to all the TV commercials, kids programs, TV show theme songs, as well as music from my mac. Musical movies are the best! It's really fun to sing tunes from Mary Poppins for instance. When I'm really happy tunes like 'Let's go fly a kite...' pop into my head and I have to stifle myself from bursting out into song (unless I'm alone).
I also have a little morning ritual where I sing opera while I froth milk for coffee (it's boring waiting for it to froth). At the moment I've been singing Pie Jesu - from Gabriel Faure's Requiem.

p.s. I dare you to start singing opera while you go to the toilet! The little room acoustics/sound waves bouncing off tiles make it sound cool!

YESSSSS!! !! ! This is totally me all the way through. I LOVE the song Let's Go Fly a Kite and will spontaneously burst into it frequently. I also LOVE jingles and themesongs and children's shows and opera too.

This post made me so happy!! :D

whitetiger
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2009, 11:39 pm

Yes, I sing a lot when I'm alone. It helps me to work better.

http://www.youtube.com/user/whitetigerdream

Don't take life so seriously. It isn't permanent!

Prosser
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2009, 12:04 am

benjimanbreeg wrote:
Prosser wrote:
little-bird wrote:

Chim chim cheroo

Dammit Benji you messed it up. It goes "chim chimer-ney chim chimer-ney chim chim chery, a sweep is as lucky, as lucky can be" THEN "chim chimer-ney chim chimer-ney chim chim cheroo"...GAWD!

MmeLePen
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2009, 12:07 am

mitharatowen wrote:
little-bird wrote:

YESSSSS!! !! ! This is totally me all the way through. I LOVE the song Let's Go Fly a Kite and will spontaneously burst into it frequently. I also LOVE jingles and themesongs and children's shows and opera too.

This post made me so happy!! :D

Carmen's my favorite. La la la la la la - la la la la la - la la la la la - la la la la!! !! Laaaa! La la la la la la la la la! La la la la la la laaaaaaa!! !! Ok - so a musical scale would help but I'm html-challenged.

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2009, 12:12 am

^ I prefer it how it is :lmao: