Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ryan93
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 6:56 pm

I can't deal with sunlight, I have to stare at the ground, the sky looks white to me most of the time. I would get sunglasses but that'd look lame :lol:

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 7:01 pm

Sunglasses aren't lame! I wear them most of the time...I'm told I look like Carrie Anne Moss, so, I love wearing them anyway to accentuate that :D

subliculous
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 May 2009, 8:40 pm

i don't mind a nice sunny, blue day outside, but i don't like a white/overcast/glarey day. it makes my eyes roll up involuntarily into my head. then i need sunglasses (which i have to wear over my regular glasses. love the look.)

i DO hate bright lights on inside. all my lighting is ambient or small/hidden/accent lights, with 7 watt nightlights sprinkled around the house. hell, i save a lot on my electric bill, too. i don't get it when people have these bright-ass gigantic (especially those hideous flourescent bulbs with the cold blue-green light) lights on inside, even in the daytime?? and why would you want people to be able to see right into your home like that? it's so uncozy.

fiddlerpianist
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 10:46 pm

Sun doesn't bother me too much, but I do have a tendency to sneeze several times (loudly, actually) when going from a dark room into the broad daylight.