Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Ladysmokeater
Veteran
Veteran

Location: North of Atlanta, South of Boston, East of the Mississippi, and West of the Atlantic

05 Jan 2006, 2:05 pm

LOL! Of different classes? :wink:

Well with those kind of family connectons you might be a cousin! :wink:

post-ante
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Jan 2006, 2:23 pm

You're working class and I'm under class. What I'm saying, my lady, is that I'm a complete and utter scoundrel. I'm not fit to be seen in public. Being a firefighter, though, I'm sure you can put out the fire inside of me and dilute my explosive passions with your rapid-response hose action. Don't worry about us possibly being cousins, we aren't going to have kids anyway!

Ladysmokeater
Veteran
Veteran

Location: North of Atlanta, South of Boston, East of the Mississippi, and West of the Atlantic

05 Jan 2006, 5:06 pm

post-ante wrote:
You're working class and I'm under class. What I'm saying, my lady, is that I'm a complete and utter scoundrel. I'm not fit to be seen in public. Being a firefighter, though, I'm sure you can put out the fire inside of me and dilute my explosive passions with your rapid-response hose action. Don't worry about us possibly being cousins, we aren't going to have kids anyway!

LOL

you are too scandalous! I never really though about class differences.... why would you not be fit for public view?

post-ante
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Jan 2006, 5:57 pm

Ladysmokeater wrote:
LOL

you are too scandalous! I never really though about class differences.... why would you not be fit for public view?

I'm just too wild, my dear. Don't let those fires burn you too much, OK? When I feel your skin I'd rather it was soft than crisp. I may be scandalous but I'm not insensitive, I hope you know I have your best interests in mind (wink, wink).