i love this math professor, but i think i failed 2 exams.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

diehard
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Mar 2009, 10:18 pm

1st one i did, but i think i did for the 2nd one, too. im wondering if this is very unattractive. he knows that im with the disability resource centre and i didn't get accomodations for my 2nd one and i think i failed the fail of the exam. this course is mathematical proofs. im planning to be friends after this course and then get to the main idea. i just like him so much. he's so hot and everything about him is attractive and positive. he is so cute like a little boy, skinny and handsome. he's 15 years older than me, almost 16, but i don't care at all. he actually looks like one of those guys who look like they're in kindergarten. i never had a boyfriend before and im 19. if i fail this one, i'll try dating about 3 decades from then. if this doesn't work out, i'll just live alone without friends, same clothes, don't wash often and just stay in my dorm. i'll do nothing, but surf the internet, watch things and study. there'll be nothing more than this in my life.

well the fact that im so into this person, is a chance for me to break out of my shell and try to be pretty and be the best looking as i can. if it wasn't for him, i would have still wore the same clothes everyday, just live i used to and eat more junk food.

i actually care about my hair now. i used to make a half pony-tail and put the end of my hair sideways always. im thinking about getting a sweet perfume and i need to do much more than now to look prettier.

is it unattractive of me to be failing exams? now im not quite confident about looking good because what's the point of trying to look good if im failing exams?

Last edited by diehard on 16 Mar 2009, 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

garyww
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2009, 10:21 pm

So is that a bad thing or a good thing?

pandd
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2009, 10:43 pm

It is not in your best interests to let the actions of some other person determine your future, or your identity.

There is every chance this person has no sexual or romantic interest in you. They might be otherwise engaged, not into relationships, homosexual, consider dating students as being unethical, or just plain not into you. None of which should determine what you wear, how you style your hair, or whether you spend your time on the internet and give up on dating.

The manner in which your interest in this person is manifesting, is not healthy for you, and cannot form the foundation for a healthy relationship.

Callista
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2009, 11:00 pm

Hmm... well, whatever you do, don't take this prof's classes again. You sound like you're pretty distracted.

Autism Memorial:
http://autism-memorial.livejournal.com