Page 4 of 7 [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

ephemerella
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 9:58 am

Abangyarudo wrote:
<snip>:: claps:: good show I am so another person who lives in Lebanon. Emprella I thought you were told to stop or you'd be banned. So I'm not falling into your bait to start a fight so I get banned have fun keep going try to keep making points that make no sense. It's cool if you want to argue with me I have given all my messenger names on here so feel free to argue with me there. Should I point you to the post of LPP's picture and my picture? oh wait no that would take you out of your fantasy world.

I don't have to look at pictures. You already admitted to these things in another thread. And you already volunteered in another thread that you are Lebanese, so I don't know why you keep bringing up Lebanon.

You are the one who informed me that you are going to be on me. I don't mind you being on me or watching me if it's just real discussion, not bad personal feelings.

I've told you before, I don't want to fight with you.

Abangyarudo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 10:01 am

ephemerella wrote:
Abangyarudo wrote:
<snip>:: claps:: good show I am so another person who lives in Lebanon. Emprella I thought you were told to stop or you'd be banned. So I'm not falling into your bait to start a fight so I get banned have fun keep going try to keep making points that make no sense. It's cool if you want to argue with me I have given all my messenger names on here so feel free to argue with me there. Should I point you to the post of LPP's picture and my picture? oh wait no that would take you out of your fantasy world.

I don't have to look at pictures. You already admitted to these things in another thread.

You are the one who informed me that you are going to be on me. I don't mind you being on me or watching me if it's just real discussion, not bad personal feelings.

I've told you before, I don't want to fight with you.

Attacking me in another thread when the last one is locked doesn't really match up with what your saying here. Hey go ahead go for it Quartermass gave us both a warning I'm not particularly concerned about it if I get banned for speaking my mind then I'll get banned. Similarly I will not allow you to harass people because you claim some moral or intellectual high ground. So keep attacking me I can give you ammo if you like... all I'm saying is that I'm not ruining more threads you want to fight with me all my messenger names are on here you can attack me there and I'll respond and we both don't run the risk of getting banned.

I look at it like this Quartermass wanted something I have no issue with him so if he wants me to stop I'll stop. I have respect for him unless he shows me that I cannot respect him and he hasn't so he asked me to stop so if you want to continue my messenger names are there I will argue to both of our heart's content there. Out of respect for Quartermass this is the last post that I will address this in.

ephemerella
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 10:07 am

Abangyarudo wrote:
Also if you have a problem with my diagnosis you can contact the Cody Center which specializes in it and tell them they were wrong but please cc me the email it'll be a good laugh.

"Dear Whom It May Concern;

I have contacted a former patient of yours who had an Asperger's evaluation and was subsequently diagnosed with it on the internet. I find this man to be thoroughly infuriating because he shows that I have no real point when I use big words to obfuscate the real point. I think his diagnosis should be revoked so I can claim moral and intellectual superiority over the realm of all those claimed with Asperger's. If I do not have this done I will be shown that there is someone who is smarter then me and will fail to make up for the times I feel insecure and worthless.

Sincerely
Ephmella

PS: I have written articles for all the major newspapers but I primarily frequent AS forums to find inspiration, check them out sometime."

I have no interest in your doctors or your mental problems. This thread was about manipulation. You state that you are manipulative and that you choose or choose to not act manipulative when you want. That was the topic of discussion on this thread and the topic of my post. I illustrated your behavior toward me and your use of multiple user names ("sockpuppets") on this website to show that your complex manipulative behavior is quite sophisticated and pervasive.

Your social behavior toward me is totally inconsistent with Asperger sydrome, BUT it's not my interest to focus on that question unless you want to start a thread on that particular topic.

If you want to discuss manipulation some more, or follow up on the your post about your manipulative behavior, we can do so. Anything else would be off topic on this thread, including extended personal exchanges.

ephemerella
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 10:18 am

Abangyarudo wrote:
<snip>Attacking me in another thread when the last one is locked doesn't really match up with what your saying here. Hey go ahead go for it Quartermass gave us both a warning I'm not particularly concerned about it if I get banned for speaking my mind then I'll get banned. Similarly I will not allow you to harass people because you claim some moral or intellectual high ground. So keep attacking me I can give you ammo if you like... all I'm saying is that I'm not ruining more threads you want to fight with me all my messenger names are on here you can attack me there and I'll respond and we both don't run the risk of getting banned.

I'm actually not attacking. Here's another way in which you don't appear to be Asperger. If you were, you'd realize that I'm interested in this question of manipulation, and your manipulative behavior. Really. The fact that you don't see that is something that I run into a lot with NTs. You don't see that there is real interest in the question, when someone follows up on something annoying. (This is another example of why you don't seem AS). After your jumping on me last night, I found this manipulative Aspie thread interesting. Then I saw your post admitting to be manipulative, which I totally agreed with. My posts are an examination of your behavior in response to your post stating that you can be manipulative.

As far as your remark "Similarly I will not allow you to harass people because you claim some moral or intellectual high ground." I think that you were right that I've been too blunt and frank in stating opinions to the girl who was being a screw up in classes, and that I should have been more tactful. But you're the only one who thinks that was "harassing" and again, that's a typical NT response to AS honesty that is socially uncomfortable. The fact that you think my blunt replies to "diehard" was "harassment" and you think you should be a self-appointed vigilante is a personal problem of yours. I would prefer you not carry out your threat to engage in some dominating behavior toward me, but that's your thing and your choice. That has nothing to do with the posts on this thread, which are about my interest in the question of manipulativeness.

Quote:
I look at it like this Quartermass wanted something I have no issue with him so if he wants me to stop I'll stop. I have respect for him unless he shows me that I cannot respect him and he hasn't so he asked me to stop so if you want to continue my messenger names are there I will argue to both of our heart's content there. Out of respect for Quartermass this is the last post that I will address this in.

So if you are promising that you're not going to carry out your promise to dog me on this site, out of respect for Quartermass, I appreciate that.

I think that my interest in this question of manipulativeness and my responding to your post on manipulation has made you uncomfortable to the point where you don't want to discuss the topic but talk about other interpersonal things. That's off-topic, and so it's not constructive for me to continue this.

Abangyarudo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 10:21 am

ephemerella wrote:
Abangyarudo wrote:
<snip>Attacking me in another thread when the last one is locked doesn't really match up with what your saying here. Hey go ahead go for it Quartermass gave us both a warning I'm not particularly concerned about it if I get banned for speaking my mind then I'll get banned. Similarly I will not allow you to harass people because you claim some moral or intellectual high ground. So keep attacking me I can give you ammo if you like... all I'm saying is that I'm not ruining more threads you want to fight with me all my messenger names are on here you can attack me there and I'll respond and we both don't run the risk of getting banned.

I'm actually not attacking. Here's another way in which you don't appear to be Asperger. If you were, you'd realize that I'm interested in this question of manipulation, and your manipulative behavior. Really. The fact that you don't see that is something that I run into a lot with NTs. You don't see that there is real interest in the question, when someone follows up on something annoying. (This is another example of why you don't seem AS). After your jumping on me last night, I found this manipulative Aspie thread interesting. Then I saw your post admitting to be manipulative, which I totally agreed with. My posts are an examination of your behavior in response to your post stating that you can be manipulative.

As far as your remark "Similarly I will not allow you to harass people because you claim some moral or intellectual high ground." I think that you were right that I've been too blunt and frank in stating opinions to the girl who was being a screw up in classes, and that I should have been more tactful. But you're the only one who thinks that was "harassing" and again, that's a typical NT response to AS honesty that is socially uncomfortable. The fact that you think my blunt replies to "diehard" was "harassment" and you think you should be a self-appointed vigilante is a personal problem of yours. I would prefer you not carry out your threat to engage in some dominating behavior toward me, but that's your thing and your choice. That has nothing to do with the posts on this thread, which are about my interest in the question of manipulativeness.

Quote:

So if you are promising that you're not going to carry out your promise to dog me on this site, out of respect for Quartermass, I appreciate that.

I think that my interest in this question of manipulativeness and my responding to your post on manipulation has made you uncomfortable to the point where you don't want to discuss the topic but talk about other interpersonal things. That's off-topic, and so it's not constructive for me to continue this.

Your whole point is based on falsities in this conversation based on things that happened in the threads we both participated in that is why I will not answer it since they are all loaded statements. and Yes to clarify I will not destroy your points anymore out of respect for Quartermass. There was no point based on manipulations in your veiled insults. I can talk about it all day but I won't answer bait questions to start another argument again out of respect for Quartermass.

ephemerella
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 10:25 am

Abangyarudo wrote:
<snip>
Your whole point is based on falsities in this conversation based on things that happened in the threads we both participated in that is why I will not answer it since they are all loaded statements. and Yes to clarify I will not destroy your points anymore out of respect for Quartermass. There was no point based on manipulations in your veiled insults. I can talk about it all day but I won't answer bait questions to start another argument again out of respect for Quartermass.

OK. Well if you've decided to not dog me on the site, I'm happy about that.

I'm sorry you didn't see that my posts here were about manipulativeness. If you think so, we're off topic.

You were right in the things you said about me being too "harsh" and some other things you said, so I will be trying to be nicer, thanks to your input.

Abangyarudo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 10:29 am

ephemerella wrote:
Abangyarudo wrote:
<snip>

OK. Well if you've decided to not dog me on the site, I'm happy about that.

I'm sorry you didn't see that my posts here were about manipulativeness. If you think so, we're off topic.

You were right in the things you said about me being too "harsh" and some other things you said, so I will be trying to be nicer, thanks to your input.

I will clarify that if I see another attack on Spokane Girl I will get involved ... that is the last warning ...

GuyTypingOnComputer
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Mar 2009, 10:39 am

Quote:
I am not one, but i have seen them...
It's often said that aspies arent manipulative and don't like manipulative people.
But aspies may also manipulate to overcompensate their disabillities. They are transparant as a jelly fish tho.

ANy experience with such people or yourself?

To any Aspies out there who may have powers of manipulation,

Please use your powers to manipulate an end to this and other personal attack threads.

Thank you,

Guy(without powers of manipulation)TypingOnComputer

ephemerella
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 10:42 am

Abangyarudo wrote:
ephemerella wrote:
I will clarify that if I see another attack on Spokane Girl I will get involved ... that is the last warning ...

You must realize by now that you cannot threaten me.

Don't you realize your belief that you can/should engage in this dominating behavior to rein in people you don't like on this forum, and that your threats to dog people and attack them, is "manipulative"?

One thing about Asperger people is that NTs think that they can use negative social reinforcement to get them to "behave". This is where NTs think that Asperger people are "misbehaving" on purpose and consciously, and can control some annoying behavior if they are given enough negative punishments. What NTs fail to realize is that the Asperger people aren't playing some social game with their behavior and the NT negative reinforcements just cause meltdowns and blowups. Don't you know this?

I posted a comment about Spokane Girl's "offensiveness" post about Barack Obama simply because I had something relevant to say about her post on her opinion on what is "offensive". Period.

The fact that you believe that I'm consciously engaging in some social agenda and that negative punishments on your part will teach me some lesson goes to the heart of how NTs start bullying and harassing Asperger individuals and how socially negative punishments that they intend to pressure the Asperger individual with trigger meltdowns and blowups instead.

You see yourself as exerting some kind of control or watch over me, when my behavior is totally frank. I see you as being "manipulative" and codependent, controlling. You behave like an NT parent trying to improve the social behavior of an AS teenager, using negative social pressure.

I made a comment about Spokane Girl's "offensive" post about Barack Obama. If I have a bad opinion about her views of what is offensive or not, I can't really control that.

I can try to be nicer, and less blunt, in making posts on this site. But I can't make myself be dishonest.

If you try to control my verbal behavior by attacking me, you are only being manipulative in a way that doesn't work with Asperger people.

If you want to change my verbal behavior, it's much more effective to tell me, "You're being mean" or "that was offensive to the person who was the subject of your post". In fact, if you did that, you would be helping me, and I'd listen to you.

ephemerella
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 10:44 am

GuyTypingOnComputer wrote:
Quote:
I am not one, but i have seen them...
It's often said that aspies arent manipulative and don't like manipulative people.
But aspies may also manipulate to overcompensate their disabillities. They are transparant as a jelly fish tho.

ANy experience with such people or yourself?

To any Aspies out there who may have powers of manipulation,

Please use your powers to manipulate an end to this and other personal attack threads.

Thank you,

Guy(without powers of manipulation)TypingOnComputer

OK. Sorry. This is not good, you are right.

Abangyarudo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 10:47 am

ephemerella wrote:
Abangyarudo wrote:
ephemerella wrote:

You must realize by now that you cannot threaten me.

Don't you realize your belief that you can/should engage in this dominating behavior to rein in people you don't like on this forum, and that your threats to dog people and attack them, is "manipulative"?

One thing about Asperger people is that NTs think that they can use negative social reinforcement to get them to "behave". This is where NTs think that Asperger people are "misbehaving" on purpose and consciously, and can control some annoying behavior if they are given enough negative punishments. What NTs fail to realize is that the Asperger people aren't playing some social game with their behavior and the NT negative reinforcements just cause meltdowns and blowups. Don't you know this?

I posted a comment about Spokane Girl's "offensiveness" post about Barack Obama simply because I had something relevant to say about her post on her opinion on what is "offensive". Period.

The fact that you believe that I'm consciously engaging in some social agenda and that negative punishments on your part will teach me some lesson goes to the heart of how NTs start bullying and harassing Asperger individuals and how socially negative punishments that they intend to pressure the Asperger individual with trigger meltdowns and blowups instead.

You see yourself as exerting some kind of control or watch over me, when my behavior is totally frank. I see you as being "manipulative" and codependent, controlling. You behave like an NT parent trying to improve the social behavior of an AS teenager, using negative social pressure.

I made a comment about Spokane Girl's "offensive" post about Barack Obama. If I have a bad opinion about her views of what is offensive or not, I can't really control that.

I can try to be nicer, and less blunt, in making posts on this site. But I can't make myself be dishonest.

If you try to control my verbal behavior by attacking me, you are only being manipulative in a way that doesn't work with Asperger people.

If you want to change my verbal behavior, it's much more effective to tell me, "You're being mean" or "that was offensive to the person who was the subject of your post". In fact, if you did that, you would be helping me, and I'd listen to you.

I'll continue this in pm.

ephemerella
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 10:53 am

Abangyarudo wrote:
ephemerella wrote:

I'll continue this in pm.

OK. That would be best because this is too personal to be comfortable for others, whether it is on-topic or not.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 10:56 am

Abangyarudo wrote:

Abangyarudo, you are not the one to give warnings, that is the province of the moderators. Mods have watched you and ephemerella continue your tempestuous romance across several threads, and as long as your conversation is not a violation the rules, you have been allowed to continue.

But I draw the line at you issuing 'warnings' because the only warning any member on WrongPlanet.net should heed is from THE MODERATORS.

and Moderator Warnings are a courtesy only, there is no rule that says we must warn.

Merle

Abangyarudo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 11:01 am

sinsboldly wrote:
Abangyarudo wrote:

Abangyarudo, you are not the one to give warnings, that is the province of the moderators. Mods have watched you and ephemerella continue your tempestuous romance across several threads, and as long as your conversation is not a violation the rules, you have been allowed to continue.

But I draw the line at you issuing 'warnings' because the only warning any member on WrongPlanet.net should heed is from THE MODERATORS.

and Moderator Warnings are a courtesy only, there is no rule that says we must warn.

Merle

I didn't give her a warning based on her being banned from WP I gave her a warning based on if she continued I will go back. Now as far as the romance part have fun with that idea I'm doing what other mods should have done when someone attacks another member through several threads. So yes I will continue what I have to do and since I have never claimed or said that my actions are WP sponsored I see no point in your claims. If There is any further problem feel free to pm me.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 11:42 am

Abangyarudo wrote:
sinsboldly wrote:
Abangyarudo wrote:

Merle

I didn't give her a warning based on her being banned from WP I gave her a warning based on if she continued I will go back. Now as far as the romance part have fun with that idea I'm doing what other mods should have done when someone attacks another member through several threads. So yes I will continue what I have to do and since I have never claimed or said that my actions are WP sponsored I see no point in your claims. If There is any further problem feel free to pm me.

The procedure for reporting abuse or rule violation on WP is PMing a moderator, not becoming a vigilante. If you refuse to bring the incident to the attention of the moderator and decide to take matters into your own hands, then this is also grounds for being banned.

Merle

Abangyarudo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 11:47 am

sinsboldly wrote:
Abangyarudo wrote:
sinsboldly wrote:
Abangyarudo wrote:

Merle

The procedure for reporting abuse or rule violation on WP is PMing a moderator, not becoming a vigilante. If you refuse to bring the incident to the attention of the moderator and decide to take matters into your own hands, then this is also grounds for being banned.

Merle

I pmed the mod the mod originally involved. He is not on and quite frankly its a simple procedure to make a report button on the forum. I don't see the point in me mindlessly pming mods to find which ones are on. Yet similarly you have to still post in a thread after I invited you to pm me just reeks of having to puff your chest out. Its cool if that is the behavior that will be active in wp then I think I want no part of it.