Page 5 of 5 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2009, 8:58 pm

Zyborg wrote:
I am trying to be serious and you mock me. If you do not like what you read, go to another thread.

Why is our fearless leader not pleased? We have borg technology. It abounds.

capriwim
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Mar 2009, 8:59 pm

Zyborg wrote:

Because if we united we would become masters of machines. We would create new civilisation.

Being individuals with unique differences and viewpoints doesn't necessarily mean we are not united. I have no interest in conforming to your ideal of what Aspies should be like - just as you probably would have no interest in conforming to my ideal, were I to create one. Part of Aspergers is a complete lack of interest in conforming to anyone else's ideals.

Besides, I imagine a lot of Aspies have no interest in a new civilisation. We are quite happy being ourselves, doing our own thing while the rest of the world does its own thing.

capriwim
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Mar 2009, 9:04 pm

-Vorzac- wrote:
Zyborg wrote:
I have already warned you to not be ironic with me.

You ignored my warning.

That is not good.

Are you trying to bait people into insulting you?

I think Zyborg is just taking the piss.

-Vorzac-
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Mar 2009, 9:30 pm

you can never be too sure on the internet 8)

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2009, 9:39 pm

Bodhi wrote:
AS isn't that amazing.

Neither is neurotypicality.

2 cents.
Exactly. Neither of em are unique or mind blowing.

Zyborg wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:
Zyborg wrote:
But I have no personal life and do not aspire to have personal life at all. My goal is to serve cause of great Aspergian Nation.
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA listen to this Che Guevara wannabe. What have you done for other people with AS? You probably do nothing but sit in front of the computer all day. It's easy to feel all smart and superior when that's all you do.

Quote:
I also think Russians and other Slavs are not fully neurotypical, but rather in grey zone between neurotypical brainwaves and Aspergianist brainwaves.
WTF? That doesn't make any sense at all. How the hell is nationalism supposed to be associated with the extent of being affected by AS?

I am founder of Aspergia Nation Movement. http://aspergia.moroccoforum.net/forum.htm

As for Slavs being "Semi-aspergian", it has nothing to do with nationalism, but rather with behaviour. I just refer to "inappropriate humor". Slavs know about social codes, but they do not give damn. They are very refreshing nations.
I hope you're joking, cuz if your goal is to "serve cause of great Aspergian Nation" instead of getting a life, then that's just sad. And breaking social codes isn't unique to AS, so get your head outta your ass. That's individualism, it's not like having a smaller amygdala or whatever is the only way to be an individual.

Actually, now that I think about it, you're probably not even that serious. You make it sound like people with AS are X-men or some s**t LOL. Good luck with your little corny Star Trek society hahaha.

Zyborg wrote:
capriwim wrote:
Self-hatred happens in all areas of life. It is not confined to people on the autistic spectrum. The fact that you love having Aspergers doesn't mean that everyone else will.

But why do you care so much about how other people see themselves? And do you think you can cure people of self-hatred by telling them that they should be ashamed of themselves and their sick perverted way of thinking? I don't quite see the logic in that approach.

Personally, I'm okay with the fact that the autistic spectrum is a very broad one and that not everyone with Aspergers is the same as me.

Because if we united we would become masters of machines. We would create new civilisation.
Or create an epidemic of obesity and carpal tunnel syndrome...

Last edited by AceOfSpades on 21 Mar 2009, 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZodRau
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Mar 2009, 9:51 pm

If I can't be dreadful with machines, I don't want to be part of your revolution.

Warsie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2009, 10:18 pm

DeanFoley wrote:
We can send Zyborg and other like-minded individuals to establish a new moon nation! If we're the super-uber-ultra geniuses they claim us to be, then they should have no problem establishing a brand new civilization in space, right?

Go on, go and make your new city Zyborg! We're all right behind you, and we've got food and everything! We'll be with you in a moment...seriously, just go.

Seriously....I would want to try that. Though it'd be more then 'Aspergia Nation' it'd be a nation of all sorts of people wh odon't fit on Earth society for whatever reason. a Mix of Gundam and The Moon is a Harsh Mistress :mrgreen:

Warsie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2009, 10:28 pm

Tahitiii wrote:
It's like Malcolm-X talking about all the abuses of "the white man." Everyone knew what he meant. "Let my people go."

If you believe the white nationalists, and others he wanted to begin a genocide of all caucasian people in response to the abuse and near- of the africans at the hands of caucasians. At the least forceful secessionism and black nationalism, something I honestly don't blame Malcolm X for given the time and hsi experiences with caucasians. I'd honestly be the same, if not worse than him given the environment.

21 Mar 2009, 11:32 pm

I don't see anything wrong with "Aspergian." Some aspies prefer that word than "aspie" because it sounds too cutesee to them. Even John Robinson calls us Aspergians. I think he prefers that word too.

ephemerella
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2009, 7:09 am

<bump>

Zyborg
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Mar 2009, 7:51 am

This thread has done nothing but proven my point.

It seems some Aspergians are so self-hating they do not want any autonomy from the system even for other Aspergians. That is sick.

Callista
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2009, 7:58 am

No, some of us want to change the system so no one is ever abused by it again.

You don't really think your Aspergia would help little autie/aspie kids being born into NT families, would you? Yeah, they're gonna grow up thinking they're defective rejects, just like they always do--unless we change the system that makes it so easy for people to treat them that way.

Autism Memorial:
http://autism-memorial.livejournal.com

Tahitiii
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2009, 9:21 am

Warsie wrote:
Malcolm-X... he wanted to begin a genocide of all caucasian people in response to the abuse and near- of the Africans at the hands of caucasians. At the least forceful successionism and black nationalism...
Malcolm went through his little phases, like Zyborg. He eventually resolved them. He wanted what everyone else wants. He was just a little more in-your-face about it.