Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Otera
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Mar 2009, 2:01 am

Don't you just love these with members of the opposite sex that you find attractive?
These can shatter your perspective on potential mates I suppose. It would be nice to have a pleasant one every now and then.
I mean, there's surprises that are everyday, like when they whip out a cigarette, invite you to church, or rip a bong. But then there's these:
-Girlfriend "talks" to you and informs you that the scar on her arm was not from a long time ago from an accident but from a year ago because she is a bipolar self-mutilator (um, is that ok with you? I don't want you to get mad")
-Girl you've been talking to for a while mentions her "light" and "former" Heroin habit from less than a year ago.
-You find out, with a little math and sleuthing, that you have 150 f-In-laws, all of them frequent associates.
-The girl you let stay at you stay at your house because she has no where else to go: "I know you're about to go to bed, but I told this touring death metal band they could stay here" and invites no less than 5 dudes in a month to the house while you're away
-Extreme manic depressive quits meds, starts drinking Bacardi 151 out of the bottle, and ruins your day, or week, or month for that matter

and the winner, a cute blonde, during a casual visit to an adult theater with several other friends
"Hey! Wow! Here's all the strap-ons!"

I want to hear yours

Orbyss
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2009, 2:19 am

I have to admit, I'm really confused. I must not be reading something right.

KaliMa
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2009, 5:04 am

Wow.

You've definitely got a knack for picking unusual women. then again, maybe 20-year-old women aren't what they used to be. :lol:

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2009, 8:27 am

Not all of those are as bad as they seem, it's partly your own morals getting in the way. Not everyone would react so badly to all of these surprises. But I'm sorry that so many of your choices haven't turned out how you wanted them.