Dating, Acceptance, Self-Esteem, and the Autism Spectrum

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

JeweloftheSpectrum
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Mar 2009, 6:50 pm

Hello all. I am diagnosed with PDD-NOS, but have been told that I'm on the borderline...that I am not typical, but my diffrences are not pronounced. I am proud to be on the spectrum even though I am in the confusing grey area. My most recent special intrest is internet dating. I wrote in my profiles that I am on the autism spectrum and feel a boost in my self-esteem when men express that they want me with this information disclosed. I tried Aspie Affection as well. I am a 32 year old young-looking attractive woman with long hair and hazel green eyes. I have a masters degree in Education and a BA in Spanish. I am currently working as an aide in an autism school with my little peeps. I am a born again Christian. I feel like people are screening me out because I identify with the spectrum and this is unsettling in my soul. I figured you guys might be able to understand how I'm feeling. I am looking for a handsome, physically fit, successful, educated man under 37 years old, or just some attention. I realize I can be selective as well, but if you want to write to me for friendship or more, feel free.

For success in science or art, a dash of autism is essential ~ Hans Asperger

Last edited by JeweloftheSpectrum on 22 Mar 2009, 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2009, 7:02 pm

Welcome to WP!

We hope you find what you're looking for.

Butterflair
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Mar 2009, 10:21 pm

There are lots of guys here looking for someone so you shouldn't have any problem meeting one. Good luck.

Learning2Survive
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2009, 10:34 pm

Yeay, we have another gorgeous chick on WP! Welcome, I hope you stay and make many posts.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2009, 10:53 pm

Oh snap this isn't about self esteem, and acceptance in our eat or being eaten dating world.... I was tricked! :x

Well at least you know what you want!

Goodluck and welcome to the Sargeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club!! ! Image