Page 4 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Asmodeus
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2009, 9:50 pm

I'm relieved I didn't put any money on my bet "she'll live another year".

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 4:44 am

Hey you remember when Jade Goody and the other two girls said racist lies that Shilpa bleaches her facial hair (Shilpa Does not Have facial Hair) to look white . actually one of the bullies Jo O Meara actually has a Hitler Moustache and she applies her face with facial hair bleaching cream to hide it (She also Dyes her hair blonde because she thinks she can be more Aryan), plus Jo's Maternal Grandfather is the Nazi Scientst Josef Mengele, Jo was named after him.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2009, 4:01 pm

Macbeth wrote:
There is a certain flair for the over-dramatic in this thread. Categorically, Jade Goody was NOT "as bad as Hitler" or in fact comparable on any level with Hitler. Nor was she comparable to any member of the BNP, nor even jew-bashing papist figureheads.

She was a poorly educated reality TV celebrity who lacked the skill to insult someone she perceived to be snooty, over-bearing, and acting in what she perceived to be a gross fashion. She did it with the same wit and cutting insight as a provincial teenage schoolgirl from the early nineties.. which she pretty much never stopped being. She was far from alone in doing this, and spent what was left of her life apologizing for it. Not so her fellows, yet they receive vastly less vitriol. She was a product of the continuing failure of multiculturalism and education in the UK, who made a concerted effort to drag herself off the council estate, and used her last few months to ensure that her children received what she never did. That's about it. What the media have chosen to make of her now is beyond her control, and all of this does not change the fact that she was not and never would have been "as bad as Hitler".

What about the other 2 girls? they had not apoligized.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2009, 5:22 pm

nothingunusual wrote:
What's the difference between Jade Goody and a car battery?
I get annoyed when my car battery dies...

what is the simularity between Nick Griffin and Jade Goody?

THEY ARE ALL RACIST AND UGLY!! !! !!

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2009, 5:29 pm

Hey i found out that they are making a musical about Jade Goody!! who will they make a musical of next David Irving or Nick Griffin?

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/04/a-jade-goody-mu.html