Page 3 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Filip
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Mar 2009, 12:44 pm

I take Sipralexa 10 mg (I'm not sure if it's known in the US and outside Europe) for my anxiety each morning and Risperdal 1 mg each evening and that for almost two years now. I've tried to stop a few months ago but that was not the best idea, but I will try to stop with Sipralexa within a couple months (in acccordance with my doctor) and go further with Risperdal only.

Tahitiii
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2009, 1:59 pm

Concerning pot, I'm with funnymachine in that it's good for the kids to hear an honest difference of opinion. You know they're not going to get that in school. And attacking each other is pointless. I hope my kids would be smart enough to sort through the nonsense, so it really doesn't add anything useful.

I still think the main thing is that any interaction with the police is hazardous to your health, especially if you're an Aspie. I can't see any medical benefits outweighing those cop-related risks. Also, where it's illegal, you can't know what kind of garbage you're getting. On the other hand, if you live in a state or country where the stuff is legal or prescribable, it's something to seriously consider. It's probably the healthiest thing on the market.

Last edited by Tahitiii on 25 Mar 2009, 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PrincessMR1899
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Mar 2009, 5:17 pm

I take the highest dosage of Paxeeva...it's a new type of Paxil....just taking out the part of the drug that makes some people suicidal. So yeah...it works well, except when I started taking it, I just felt numb, but now it's like I need it....if I don't take it for a day or two, I get a splitting headache and I start getting antsy...so it's probably addictive, but at least it helps!

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2009, 6:26 pm

dusekbr wrote:
Have any of you pill poppers (jokes) ever even tried Cannabis recreationally?

In my opinion there is no better medication than Cannabis for anxiety unless you want to numb your senses any stead of understanding them.

I've thought about it, but I don't dare act on it. I really don't want to go to prison; it'd break my mama's heart. :(

mmstick
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Mar 2009, 4:17 am

Finding a reiki user like myself or using natural medicine if anything at all.
Personally I would go for the no medicine.
There will be a problem with the addiction but after that. Things get better.

funnymachine
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Apr 2009, 5:31 pm

I have just finished an ebook about panic and anxiety if anyone is interested.

It is free

Yay!

See my signature file

Join in the discussion http://aspietribe.com (mailing list)

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

02 Apr 2009, 6:17 pm

Mage wrote:
Alcohol, usually.
:lol: :jester: