Page 2 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Therblig
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Jul 2006, 4:28 pm

My style is basically Boho, literary and collegiate. Although those are all essentially the same thing.

I like my clothes to be worn and distressed. Most of my clothes are secondhand and I like them that way. I am a big fan of layers. I usually wear a T-shirt, a sweater and my jean jacket along with the same pair of jeans every day. I have always LOVED my jean jacket. I also greatly enjoy wearing my navy beanie that my bohemian aunt gave to me, but seeing as there is a no hat rule at my school I don't get to wear it that often.

I have grown to tolerate high heels and open toed shoes from being in theatre, but I always feel much more comfortable wearing a pair snug fitting tennis shoes tied with double knots.

cloud
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Nov 2006, 3:39 pm

Boheme (1800 century clothes), and hippy thingys.
Sometimes like Prince but more decent

If you play genius, you`ll be one.

Salvador dali

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2006, 12:28 pm

Usually I dress as plain as possible, plain top (no Nike ticks no anything) plain trousers and either flat, or spikey hair at the front.

What am I classed as then? :P

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2006, 12:34 pm

I wear black jeans, a black belt, and a black shirt. I'm usually either talking about vampires or how the Crimson King is going to bring down the Dark Tower and rule over the Todash Darkness for eternity. I also sometimes randomly start singing One-Winged Angel, Advent: One-Winged Angel, or Liberi Fatali. What would that be?

solid
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Nov 2006, 9:38 pm

I like to hang with the popular crowd, atm its ravers and i had no trouble adapting cuse i luv harcore and trance

Stop talking trash

ATwistedLogic
Raven
Raven

14 Apr 2012, 9:40 am

T shirts (sometimes with zip up hoodies), shorts and barefeet or flip flops even when its cold :)

Barefoot_Boy
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Apr 2012, 6:14 pm

I like when people get their own styles. At school there used to be several goth types, but not many now. At my school it's mostly the preppy look. I have usually just been about average I guess. I don't really stand out. I'll be getting started on a very large tattoo in a couple weeks, that will show my style. I wear an earring, but alot of guys do. I also wear a toe ring which isn't that common for guys. I'm sorta stuck with it for now because I got it a couple years ago at Wildwood, New Jersey when I was 16. Although I haven't really grown much or put on any weight since then, that toe ring won't come off. It isn't tight, but it's not coming off. In the winter I used to like to wear sweaters, but anymore I like flannel shirts when it's cold.

John Greenleaf Whittier

Joshp406
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Apr 2012, 8:06 pm

Graphics tees and Jeans for me, 'nuff said.

Xena_Sophia
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Apr 2012, 8:39 pm

Very simple, very conservative.
Cold Weather: Jeans, a tee-shirt, and a zip or pullover hoodie. I dislike long sleeved tops, finding them uncomfortable.
Warm Weather: Jeans and a tee-shirt.
Hot Weather: Shorts and a tee-shirt.
Fancy dress is something I don only reluctantly much of the time, and I will not wear an above-the-knees skirt or dress, or anything that is particularly fitted. I categorically refuse sleeveless or strapless tops.
Footwear is either athletic shoes, running shoes (most common), or for fancy dress, flats. Heels are a no-no, I am far too clumsy.